would you ever go on vacation by yourself?

i need a vacation my chick just got a new job and cant get any time off until january. my boys all busy getting paper or being cheap. i'm thinking about going on a vacation by myself. nyc or mia anybody ever go our would go on vacation alone?

i need a vacation my chick just got a new job and cant get any time off until january. my boys all busy getting paper or being cheap. i'm thinking about going on a vacation by myself. nyc or mia anybody ever go our would go on vacation alone?

Vacation doesn't necessarily mean going to a tourist spot. You could just go to a low key spot for some R and R.

Vacation doesn't necessarily mean going to a tourist spot. You could just go to a low key spot for some R and R.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Yes, and often.. Nothing like some alone time in an unknown place..
^QFT. Better feeling of knowing that you don't need to wait on anyone, or have people nagging about %+%@.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Yes, and often.. Nothing like some alone time in an unknown place..
^QFT. Better feeling of knowing that you don't need to wait on anyone, or have people nagging about %+%@.

i would like to but the safety issue being a female stops me...

i do alot of stuff by myself tho...

vacation and bar/club is something i wont do tho

i would like to but the safety issue being a female stops me...

i do alot of stuff by myself tho...

vacation and bar/club is something i wont do tho

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Vacation doesn't necessarily mean going to a tourist spot.
Yup.  Last vacation I took was primarily a family function/stay-in.  Just spent the 4th of July weekend with my uncle and his family in GA because I haven't visited him there for 16 years.

To answer the question, yes I wouldn't mind.  But like Mytmouse said, safety as well as getting around the place would be a concern for me.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Vacation doesn't necessarily mean going to a tourist spot.
Yup.  Last vacation I took was primarily a family function/stay-in.  Just spent the 4th of July weekend with my uncle and his family in GA because I haven't visited him there for 16 years.

To answer the question, yes I wouldn't mind.  But like Mytmouse said, safety as well as getting around the place would be a concern for me.

I could travel alone back home or Brazil (somewhere I have friends/family). But I would have to be visiting someone I know.
But I couldn't just hit up the beach or the lake by myself. I like to drink on vacation and it would just be boring and weird.

If I wanna do something alone, i'll hit the movies or a nearby park.

I could travel alone back home or Brazil (somewhere I have friends/family). But I would have to be visiting someone I know.
But I couldn't just hit up the beach or the lake by myself. I like to drink on vacation and it would just be boring and weird.

If I wanna do something alone, i'll hit the movies or a nearby park.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

If I wanna do something alone, i'll hit the movies gym or a nearby park.

Pretty much what this man said.

I don't wanna be that creeper at the bar tryna bag every chic
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

If I wanna do something alone, i'll hit the movies gym or a nearby park.

Pretty much what this man said.

I don't wanna be that creeper at the bar tryna bag every chic
nerd.gif

I would love to do that. In fact I really need that right now.

IDK something about being in an unknown place, being forced to interact with people you dont know will help me break out of my shell.

IDK something about being in an unknown place, being forced to interact with people you dont know will help me break out of my shell.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

this. sometimes it's just feels good to be by yourself

Back
Top Bottom