Would you eat at a restaurant with a "C" rating?

Hellllll noooooo. It's hard for me to even consider "B" restaurants, but to receive a "C" rating is definitely not worth it. Well, that's me.

Let me ask you this OP, would you smash some buns with a C rating?

I ain't think so...

I would not.

It could a number of things. Stuff could not be clean. Floors dirty in the back.
It would be on my conscious while i would be eating.
A "c"? it could be close to a damn "D" for all i know.

it doesnt even matter cause if you travel to outside countries, youll most likely be eating at a c level.

I wouldn't eat at a C rated restaurant.

However, I find a hilarious how so many people be concerned with the cleanliness a restaurant, yet don't even wash their hands before they start touching their food.

I've never even seen a restaurant with a C rating... however I believe the rating system has more to do with the state of the kitchen and how well kept the restaurant is than the actual food. I eat at B places all the time and never had a problem but got sick 3 times from different A places.

Never. I went to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles off Pico and they had a B rating. Didn't notice until we left though haha

im pretty sure all the tacos spots i hit up are a C lol

anything outside of that though... hell no!

Probably not.

I've worked food service. It can (sometimes) get a bit gross. I try to steer away from hole in the wall joints unless a BUNCH of folks eat there.

Went to a breakfast spot here where I attend school. It was good, until my stomach was in shambles 3 hours later.

I would not eat at any of the fast food places I've worked at unless I've prepared the food myself. Some of the things I've seen my old coworkers do is disgusting.

im pretty sure all the tacos spots i hit up are a C lol

anything outside of that though... hell no!

This.

and are star ratings the same as the ABC ratings? Don't think I've heard of the ABC ratings down here, Just stars.

Back
Top Bottom