Would you dunk on your mom? vol. 1

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Easy answer....YES. I doorway dunk on her all the time. 

I catch her slipping walking out of the living room sometimes. She's completely unsuspecting and I'm right around the corner, as soon as she walks through that door, BOOM! . I was mean mugging for about 30 seconds

Funny I came in here to type this because I used to do the SAME thing to my OG all the time... got to a point she started punching me in my stomach afterwards... I'ma doorway dunk my lady tonight and hit her with the Shawn Kemp double point afterwards 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I catch her slipping walking out of the living room sometimes. She's completely unsuspecting and I'm right around the corner, as soon as she walks through that door, BOOM! . I was mean mugging for about 30 seconds

Funny I came in here to type this because I used to do the SAME thing to my OG all the time... got to a point she started punching me in my stomach afterwards... I'ma doorway dunk my lady tonight and hit her with the Shawn Kemp double point afterwards 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Nope, but I would dunk my balls on OP's mom.

laugh.gif

Why would you even be playing basketball with your mom?Chances are if you are your 10yrs or under and you can't dunk anyway.  

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Nope, but I would dunk my balls on OP's mom.

laugh.gif

Why would you even be playing basketball with your mom?Chances are if you are your 10yrs or under and you can't dunk anyway.  

I catch her slipping walking out of the living room sometimes. She's completely unsuspecting and I'm right around the corner, as soon as she walks through that door, BOOM! I doorway dunk her *@+ into the fridge. Not last time, but the time before she had to get three stitches cause she hit her head on the dog bowl. I was mean mugging for about 30 seconds before I realized she was actually hurt.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I catch her slipping walking out of the living room sometimes. She's completely unsuspecting and I'm right around the corner, as soon as she walks through that door, BOOM! I doorway dunk her *@+ into the fridge. Not last time, but the time before she had to get three stitches cause she hit her head on the dog bowl. I was mean mugging for about 30 seconds before I realized she was actually hurt.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No, but I would dunk on my sister with a quickness then step on her stomach just in case she's pregnant, because that's the last thing she, I, my parents, or the world, and legal system need.

No, but I would dunk on my sister with a quickness then step on her stomach just in case she's pregnant, because that's the last thing she, I, my parents, or the world, and legal system need.

yall spoiled as %+@#, my mother would have whipped my !$! for even jumping in the house

yall spoiled as %+@#, my mother would have whipped my !$! for even jumping in the house

Back
Top Bottom