< Would you date Someone that Smashed The Homey? >

dmoney82

Banned
[color= rgb(0, 51, 255)]Would you date someone that has had sex with one of your friends? This goes for males and females. [/color]
[color= rgb(0, 51, 255)]I have a friend that smashed this chic once or twice after they met. They never got serious and just stopped kickin it. A few months later my other friend that knows what happened starts dating her and now they are in love. I always say no way. I couldn't do it knowing my friend(s) already know what I have and what she's hitting like. [/color]

[color= rgb(0, 51, 255)]Share[/color].

[color= rgb(0, 51, 255)]Would you date someone that has had sex with one of your friends? This goes for males and females. [/color]
[color= rgb(0, 51, 255)]I have a friend that smashed this chic once or twice after they met. They never got serious and just stopped kickin it. A few months later my other friend that knows what happened starts dating her and now they are in love. I always say no way. I couldn't do it knowing my friend(s) already know what I have and what she's hitting like. [/color]

[color= rgb(0, 51, 255)]Share[/color].

Nope. I liked this lady at work and wanted to pursue, not just as a smash but like on some real relationship steez (I know nothing about her really other than that she's attractive and has a really good job obviously, and that she has a degree), but then I found out she smashed and sucked off a few homies. Dude was telling me, "yea Dennis yall would make a good couple. I should have settled down with her, I did her so dirty I think she hates all men. She knows her way around a **** though... Will hit that a few times too, he'll tell you the same," and I'm like NOOOOO!!!!

And yes, it IS different when a chic's past involves someone you know. It just is.

Nope. I liked this lady at work and wanted to pursue, not just as a smash but like on some real relationship steez (I know nothing about her really other than that she's attractive and has a really good job obviously, and that she has a degree), but then I found out she smashed and sucked off a few homies. Dude was telling me, "yea Dennis yall would make a good couple. I should have settled down with her, I did her so dirty I think she hates all men. She knows her way around a **** though... Will hit that a few times too, he'll tell you the same," and I'm like NOOOOO!!!!

And yes, it IS different when a chic's past involves someone you know. It just is.

Nah, why have your 'homie' bagging on you for getting the leftovers.
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hell no. Humans are humans, I'd be a fool to think while one of the "homies" are happy for me etc and my new found love, dude isn't saying "HAHA! I !%%!*# yo !$$+$" in the back of his mind.

PASS.

[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hell no. Humans are humans, I'd be a fool to think while one of the "homies" are happy for me etc and my new found love, dude isn't saying "HAHA! I !%%!*# yo !$$+$" in the back of his mind.

PASS.

[/color]

i went out with a girl(elementary school crush btw) that had a kid with one of my friends. she had my kid too.

otherwise no. my friends dont have the same taste in women that i do

i went out with a girl(elementary school crush btw) that had a kid with one of my friends. she had my kid too.

otherwise no. my friends dont have the same taste in women that i do

Nah cause one day your homey will hit you with the " I smashed your girl though " and you gonna sit there with the so what face like that #%!@ ain't gonna bother you. I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom