Would you be upset

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

post your pic, op

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Pics, please. You know the deal.

The only reason your bf would want to meet this dude is to sock him. That would be my thought if I were him, anyway. But there's no way I would put up with this anyway. You'd either stop letting him stay at your place overnight or I'd break up with you. Friends or not, that's an inappropriate situation for a woman with a bf to be in. Sure, if it happened once it was a mistake but for this to happen continuously? Come on now. You're too old to not know better.

And you MAYBE had sex with this dude in high school? Were you really that messed up in high school that you don't remember? You're just burying yourself in this thread. My advice? Post pics. They won't save you, but you'll have some options when this dude finally has enough.

tired.gif

Basically

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Pics, please. You know the deal.

The only reason your bf would want to meet this dude is to sock him. That would be my thought if I were him, anyway. But there's no way I would put up with this anyway. You'd either stop letting him stay at your place overnight or I'd break up with you. Friends or not, that's an inappropriate situation for a woman with a bf to be in. Sure, if it happened once it was a mistake but for this to happen continuously? Come on now. You're too old to not know better.

And you MAYBE had sex with this dude in high school? Were you really that messed up in high school that you don't remember? You're just burying yourself in this thread. My advice? Post pics. They won't save you, but you'll have some options when this dude finally has enough.

tired.gif

Basically

OP you have yet to heed the requests of my fellow brethren
Produce thine pics

OP you have yet to heed the requests of my fellow brethren
Produce thine pics

You @#%##*$ him though. But ya'll both grown in a relationship, stop getting !*@% faced, or atleast do it together.

You @#%##*$ him though. But ya'll both grown in a relationship, stop getting !*@% faced, or atleast do it together.

Coming from a guy who consistently lies about having sex and "doing nothing" with a girl......don't believe any of that #$$#$
laugh.gif

Coming from a guy who consistently lies about having sex and "doing nothing" with a girl......don't believe any of that #$$#$
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by AudaciousAudrey

No. Maybe one time in high school but I'm 26 now.
"MAYBE"? How many dudes have you smashed that you can't remember if you let this dude close friend of yours hit? Secondly... If he MIGHT OF hit before, MOST LIKELY he's doing it now.
alien.gif
you're better than that.

OP you need help if you seriously see nothing wrong with this situation.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by AudaciousAudrey

No. Maybe one time in high school but I'm 26 now.
"MAYBE"? How many dudes have you smashed that you can't remember if you let this dude close friend of yours hit? Secondly... If he MIGHT OF hit before, MOST LIKELY he's doing it now.
alien.gif
you're better than that.

OP you need help if you seriously see nothing wrong with this situation.

It's not really about whether you're cheating or not. What you are doing is disrespecting your bf.

It's amazing how many girls get away with this while their simp bf says nothing, but you know the second the guy does something similar his gf will throw a fit.

It's not really about whether you're cheating or not. What you are doing is disrespecting your bf.

It's amazing how many girls get away with this while their simp bf says nothing, but you know the second the guy does something similar his gf will throw a fit.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

QFT. Girls cheat just as much, no one suspects them so they get away with it.

QFT. Girls cheat just as much, no one suspects them so they get away with it.

Exactly

Exactly

Back
Top Bottom