would u rather live in a civilized world or uncivilized world?

civilized or uncivilized

• civiil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • uncivil

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The R rated version would be far more violent and dangerous than your list seems to acknowledge.

+1

The R rated version would be far more violent and dangerous than your list seems to acknowledge.

Basically, dudes think its all running around naked in a garden of eden smashing savage beauties. Life expectancy would probably be like 30, half of your children don't make it to adulthood cause they all died of polio and small pox, everything is trying to eat you.

+1

This topic is far deeper than the OP intends. Like you said, just mentioning hunter-gather societies is a pretty big deal in regards to a civilized society.

Why does "uncivilized" immediately mean violent and dangerous?

Most of the people Columbus encountered upon arrival were peaceful natives.. If anything the "civil" people were complete savages.

This could be a really good thread.

Why does "uncivilized" immediately mean violent and dangerous?

Most of the people Columbus encountered upon arrival were peaceful natives.. If anything the "civil" people were complete savages.

This could be a really good thread.
Cosign.

Because...

Quote:
We live in a civilized world with people that are uncivilized.

It doesn't have to connote violence and danger, exclusively. But to omit the harsh realities of life is kind of unrealistic, wouldn't you agree?The point of emphasis, though, is that OPs supposedly "uncivilized" society is anything but that.

And I agree, this thread has tremendous potential. It certainly got me thinking--for example, there really is no such thing as "uncivilized." There are merely, varying degrees of civility, with each being a product of the cultural ethos of the target population.

Last edited:
not taking showers is normal so u dont have to worry about smelling like booty because tahts considered "normal"
sick.gif

Smelly cooch.

laugh.gif
 at "worrying" about smelling like booty in our current civilized state.

Last edited:
well i didnt really know how to describe uncivilized but for the civilized world to alot of people they refer to what we live in as a civilized world.

I would rather be an uncivilized dude in a civil world.

With 90% of people doing the same thing like sheep, it makes it that much easier for me to take advantage of society's benefits and stand out from the crowd. :smokin

You bragging about being on welfare?

for example, there really is no such thing as "uncivilized." There are merely, varying degrees of civility, with each being a product of the cultural ethos of the target population.

Definitely agree with this.

Doc what inspired you to make this thread? And by uncivilized I see you mean like years ago, like Mayans and Sumerians?

what inspired me was just thinking about all the "difficulties and challenges" i face and in what kinda society/ world would they not exist.

its hard to describe what an uncivilezd world would be like tho. could anybody explain it? :nerd:

I think it's a matter of convenience

uncivilized world (to me)
= no fights over control because there is no money
BUT
everyone has to pull their weight.

civilized world
= richer getting richer, poorer getting poorer because everyone with power wants more
BUT
we are entertained and distracted

What the heck am I going to fap to? I don't want no yambz from dirty sloots who take monthly showers if that...

Uncivilized.

I'm a pretty good orator and am good at survival.

Could invent my own religion and take over the globe!

Facepalm...it definitely wouldn't be Lilith fair circa 03. Them Sarah McLaughlin yambs tho...

BUT

civilized world
= richer getting richer, poorer getting poorer because everyone with power wants more
BUT;

Where do people get this assumption that disparities in wealth didn't exist in "uncivilized" times?

BUT

civilized world
BUT;

Where do people get this assumption that disparities in wealth didn't exist in "uncivilized" times?

by the OP

Last edited:
Indoor plumbing.

Soap.

Hospitals.

Food that doesn't run.

Not being food that runs.

The Dallas Cowboys.

This discussion.

I like the simple things too, so definitely give me the civilized world.

I would rather be an uncivilized dude in a civil world.

With 90% of people doing the same thing like sheep, it makes it that much easier for me to take advantage of society's benefits and stand out from the crowd. :smokin

you're definitely white

I just want to live a life without being told how to live said life.

To many rules to life right now...gotta eat this, do that, believe this or else your outcasted...eff outa here with all that.

Back
Top Bottom