Would this be a fair trade?

Nike Air Foamposites Solar Red Yeezy trade for Gamma 11's

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was lucky copping the Nike Air Foamposites Solar Red "Yeezy" last time unfortunately its not really what I wanted dearly. Soo I've been scoping out the BIG nike restock for weeks now and as you may know, they dropped them today surprisingly. Sad part, I missed it by minutes away and now I'm debating if a fair trade was to be done. I wanted the Gamma Blue 11's soo much. 

My question is simply...

Foamposite Solar Red Yeezy's for Gamma 11's?

Fair trade? 

(In my opinion I think that I would be at a lost since Foamposites Yeezy's retail at $250 while Gamma 11's are $185. But goddamn, I wanted the Gamma 11's.) 

Any thoughts? Or should I wait and hopefully Nike or do another restock which God knows when.

Last edited:
Youre right about the retail prices, but the demand for yeezy isnt that high.

I see the price dropping from >$400 on release day to $300~$350 these days.

On the other hand, Gamma 11s are steady at $280 give or take a few.

Also, since the foams dropped not too long ago, there are a lot of people trying to get rid of them, so selling yours will take time.

If you want to wait it out, the price will settle, but i dont see it going anywhere north of $350.

I would do the trade and tell myself that I got gammas for $250, which is a good deal.

Youre right about the retail prices, but the demand for yeezy isnt that high.

I see the price dropping from >$400 on release day to $300~$350 these days.

On the other hand, Gamma 11s are steady at $280 give or take a few.

Also, since the foams dropped not too long ago, there are a lot of people trying to get rid of them, so selling yours will take time.

If you want to wait it out, the price will settle, but i dont see it going anywhere north of $350.

I would do the trade and tell myself that I got gammas for $250, which is a good deal.
Exactly how I feel. I was so determined in getting them during the restock but Nike pulled a fast one tonight.

Bottom line is, which of the two pairs do you think you want more and want more for the long term? Never gamble on Nike restocks, as we found out today.

Last edited:

oh so that's how this whole shoe thing works these days?
grin.gif

The restocks are... well 

Someone said that theyd rather pay reseller price than to stick in front of the computer for 30+minutes while clicking madly.

I dont disagree completely.

**** them Gammas man id DEF keep the Foams. Only Js id trade them for would be some Concords or Bred 11s and i still dont think its an even trade since the Foamposite are such a much better overall shoe and will last MUCH longer. Jus my take.

You want gammas over the foams. There is your answer right there. If you really wanted a fair deal have someone trade you gammas plus cash for your foams. After the hype, gammas now fluctuate between $280 - $320. Don't go for much anymore and the lowest I've seen those foams resell for is $325 but can go up to $370 or more. So do what you think is fair and in the end you're getting what you wanted and so is the person you're trading with.

You want gammas over the foams. There is your answer right there. If you really wanted a fair deal have someone trade you gammas plus cash for your foams. After the hype, gammas now fluctuate between $280 - $320. Don't go for much anymore and the lowest I've seen those foams resell for is $325 but can go up to $370 or more. So do what you think is fair and in the end you're getting what you wanted and so is the person you're trading with.
Thats true, but who's really willing to fork over a trade of Gammas and some cash? That also has to be a size 8. lol. I thought of that, and I wouldnt mind doing that, but what are the chances? 

Its crazy seeing them go for 300+ when it retails only 185. Foams are different because they're at $250. Its like, it doesnt even matter what retail pricing is nowadays, just resell prices. 
sick.gif

**** them Gammas man id DEF keep the Foams. Only Js id trade them for would be some Concords or Bred 11s and i still dont think its an even trade since the Foamposite are such a much better overall shoe and will last MUCH longer. Jus my take.
Agreed. I honestly didnt intend on getting the foams but its was an opportunity and i striked back with the restock on them weeks ago. It feels good because I do have something to offer but right now, I have a shoe that isnt going to get rocked anytime soon. I don't wanna loose its DS value, lol.

The restocks are... well 

Someone said that theyd rather pay reseller price than to stick in front of the computer for 30+minutes while clicking madly.

I dont disagree completely.
If they're not rape prices then agreed. 
Bottom line is, which of the two pairs do you think you want more and want more for the long term? Never gamble on Nike restocks, as we found out today.
I want Gamma's but I barely see anyone whos willing to trade a size 8 DS and some cash on the side. 

Sell the foams. Faster and easier than trying to find a soulmate to trade with the exact shoe and size that you want.

$350 is fair. You can do $320 for a quick sale and be able to find gammas for under $320 for sure.

Yeah have em up for 350 and someone will call.

Then you can find gammas for 280 if you dig.

$70 in your pocket 
smokin.gif
 which is ironically about the retail difference between the two. 

How ironic ssaiyan ssaiyan .. Just right now I got offered the same trade. Dude's yeezy foams for my gamma 11's.. Are you the same guy?? Lol

Last edited:
@OP what about the Foamposites do you not like? Is it the comfort or just the colorway.
I haven't tried them on honestly. I copped them just incase I fell short on the big restock nike promised so I can get my hands on what I really wanted, which are the Gamma's. lol. It feels much better to know that I was able to cop something from their restock at least for now. That stunt Nike pulled last night was lame. 
mean.gif

How ironic @SSaiyan.. Just right now I got offered the same trade. Dude's yeezy foams for my gamma 11's.. Are you the same guy?? Lol
Whoa, idk. I''m tryna search around for a size 8 in Gamma's for a price but I haven't offer my yeezy for that. Lol. I mean, if you're interested I can sell you the foams for $350. I hate having a shoe around and not be able to rock them. 

Haha I was kidding, I know this guy isn't you because were trading 10.5's. I didn't wanna spend that much on foams which is why I may consider trading my gammas for them.

Back
Top Bottom