Would my masculinity/manliness be revoked if I asked a girl to hold hands?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

I was just wondering about this. Theres a girl im really into and shes into me to and if i asked her to hold hands, would my masculinity be at stake? Just asking, because alot of people see holding hands as "soft" or whatnot, but i really like this girl.

ANOTHER GIRL THREAD?????
Theres a girl im really into
THATS IT NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID BUT PICS

THERE HAS BEEN WAY TO MANY FEMALE THREADS WITHOUT PICS TODAY
Relax. There's funny and then there's desperate. You're REALLY close to the line right now. Fall back and go look at maximonline orsomething.

As far as the question posed. Don't ask, just do it. Or put your hand out and let her grab it. I never used to hold hands when I was dating or had randomgirlfriends. Ever since I met my girl now though, it came naturally. I don't even care if someone has something to say about it. It's my girl, why nothold her hand or have my arm around her? Like I walked by some dude holding my girl's hand and he goes "Oop, there's the leash", so I lookedback and laughed and said "Yeah, you're right, it means I belong here... where's yours?" and he gave me one of these
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

I was just wondering about this. Theres a girl im really into and shes into me to and if i asked her to hold hands, would my masculinity be at stake? Just asking, because alot of people see holding hands as "soft" or whatnot, but i really like this girl.

ANOTHER GIRL THREAD?????

Relax. There's funny and then there's desperate. You're REALLY close to the line right now. Fall back and go look at maximonline or something.

As far as the question posed. Don't ask, just do it. Or put your hand out and let her grab it. I never used to hold hands when I was dating or had random girlfriends. Ever since I met my girl now though, it came naturally. I don't even care if someone has something to say about it. It's my girl, why not hold her hand or have my arm around her? Like I walked by some dude holding my girl's hand and he goes "Oop, there's the leash", so I looked back and laughed and said "Yeah, you're right, it means I belong here... where's yours?" and he gave me one of these
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

over some random female pic? lol not really i can make a call and get topped in 20 minutes so whos desperate homie
laugh.gif

but with pics it makes the topic that much more understandable for a quality response

ANOTHER GIRL THREAD?????

Relax. There's funny and then there's desperate. You're REALLY close to the line right now. Fall back and go look at maximonline or something.

As far as the question posed. Don't ask, just do it. Or put your hand out and let her grab it. I never used to hold hands when I was dating or had random girlfriends. Ever since I met my girl now though, it came naturally. I don't even care if someone has something to say about it. It's my girl, why not hold her hand or have my arm around her? Like I walked by some dude holding my girl's hand and he goes "Oop, there's the leash", so I looked back and laughed and said "Yeah, you're right, it means I belong here... where's yours?" and he gave me one of these
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

over some random female pic? lol not really i can make a call and get topped in 20 minutes so whos desperate homie
laugh.gif

but with pics it makes the topic that much more understandable for a quality response

no. just stop

Originally Posted by oidreez

ANOTHER GIRL THREAD?????

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

no. just stop

Then make the call and stop beasting over random girls. It's funny once in a while but every girl thread I go in, you're over here on the sidelinesholding pom poms screaming GIRL PICTURES!!!!!! PICTURES!!!!!!! MOAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!!!. Not a good look homie.
tired.gif

I dont even hold hands with my girl and we been together for over a year...i'd rather her just hold onto my arm or something....I mean sometimes it aintbad if the chick is goin outta her way to hold your hand..but i dont think its ever cool to grab hers

scenario: you're at the mall taking a stroll w/ ol' girl. you want to go into a store to look at a particular item;
simply grab her hand and scurry to the store like, "hey I want to check these new (blank) out real quick".

way easier than having to ask a girl and making it awkward for the both you.

Originally Posted by oidreez

ANOTHER GIRL THREAD?????

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

no. just stop

Then make the call and stop beasting over random girls. It's funny once in a while but every girl thread I go in, you're over here on the sidelines holding pom poms screaming GIRL PICTURES!!!!!! PICTURES!!!!!!! MOAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!!!. Not a good look homie.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
i aint gonna lie you right, but idk maybe if people keep noticingthey will eventually make sure theres a pic for every girl thread they make

Then make the call and stop beasting over random girls. It's funny once in a while but every girl thread I go in, you're over here on the sidelines holding pom poms screaming GIRL PICTURES!!!!!! PICTURES!!!!!!! MOAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!!!. Not a good look homie.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
i aint gonna lie you right, but idk maybe if people keep noticing they will eventually make sure theres a pic for every girl thread they make

My dude gave up.
laugh.gif
. Mad respect though.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom