Worst Pain You've Ever Been In. Vol Tonsils

Bruh ... i was septic coming back home on an international flight (7 hours), i was ready to die.

-Awake for wisdom teeth removal with only novicaine. I could feel every slice into my gums, drilling, chiseling, the tooth dust going into my eyes, the pressure, sewing my gums back together. I left the place shaking. And I generally have a high pain tolerance.

Never do that **** awake. Ask for the gas/anesthesia.

-Awake for wisdom teeth removal with only novicaine. I could feel every slice into my gums, drilling, chiseling, the tooth dust going into my eyes, the pressure, sewing my gums back together. I left the place shaking. And I generally have a high pain tolerance.

Never do that **** awake. Ask for the gas/anesthesia.

Idk why you'd even pass on it. When I got mine removed, all I remember was the doctor putting a towel over my face before the anesthesia kicked in. Woke up and didn't even know what happened.

Idk why you'd even pass on it. When I got mine removed, all I remember was the doctor putting a towel over my face before the anesthesia kicked in. Woke up and didn't even know what happened.

Because I was young and stupid and they asked if I wanted local or general anethesia. Being too proud to tell them I didn't know which was which I 50-50'd it and said local :lol:

RIP.

Because I was young and stupid and they asked if I wanted local or general anethesia. Being too proud to tell them I didn't know which was which I 50-50'd it and said local :lol:

RIP.

that sounds horrible. i had two of my wisdom teeth removed with local anesthesia but my teeth were not impacted in my gums..they were out like normal teeth. i still have two that need to come out

Getting kicked in the nuts is an underrated response in here surprisingly enough, probably because is a pain that fades within a few minutes, but I’ve gotten hit to where I literally saw stars and caught diarrhea immediately after.

I get bad migraines, they're the real deal, sometimes where I can't even get up and walk. I had tonsils removed as a child, I remember it being horrible trying to eat a popsicle when I woke up, but don't remember how long the pain lasted. Most recently tore my acl again, while that didn't hurt that much the shot they gave me before my surgery in my right hip to prep me for a nerve block resulted in the most uncomfortable soreness the first few days after the procedure.

Yeah diarrhea inducing nut kicks don't sound like a good time :lol:

I've never been intentionally kicked in the balls. I'd react like a rottweiler if anyone pulled that mess.

I swear I think I'm allergic to something in my apartment, or I need to dust. That sinus pain is so annoying. Tried a neti pot for the first time last night and I felt like I was drowning even though I was breathing.

Severe stomach flu where I had to be taken to the ER in an ambulance. Wouldn't stop puking until I got an IV and was just minutes from blacking out. Ended up losing close to 10 pounds.

Second was probably tearing my meniscus, though walking on it till I had surgery was a more dull pain.

Direct kick to the balls from a dude wearing a pair of Timbs
Surgical incision and drainage to my ring finger where the surgeon essentially cut the bulk of the skin off of the tip of my finger
Frank's Red Hot Sauce splashing into my eyes
Touching my balls after using Bengay
Touching my balls after chopping habaneros

Will never forget this pain. It was a Sunday and I’m knocked out in my bed as usual. Get a weird pain in my testicles. Go to the bathroom thinking I just slept wrong. 30 mins go back and this pain keeps getting worse and spreads from my testicles to my inner left thigh and in my lower abdomen. Pain was so bad that I didn’t want to move or walk.

Father ended up taking me to ER and they said one of my “boys” were twisted and to the point if I went any later I would’ve lost it. In the hospital for like 6 hours but surgery seemed like 5 mins. When I woke up the next day in my bed, it was legit to the point I needed to be on bed rest for almost a month because the pain was so intense. Felt like gravity was on x10 just on my nuts and any pressure on them caused me to almost pass out.

I get a slight pain ever now and then but was told that’s from the surgery at this point. Testicular torsion is definitely no joke, doc said it just happens. One can get twisted and block off all circulation. Had me legit crying in that hospital because I didn’t know what was going on.

When I used to play soccer, i seen one kid wind up to blast the soccer ball, while one of my boys jumed in front, crouched down in a defensive stance to stop the play. Son kicked for the ball so haarrd,... and completely missed... and kicked son straight in the nuts. Dude grabbed his crotch, dropped to the floor and started screaming uncontrollably.. :smh: :sick::blush: That was the worst pain I ever felt. I mean, it didnt eem happend to me, but i felt that ****. This was when I was 15 (over 15 yrs ago). I still hear the screams til this day :smh:

Kidney stones are terrible. It’s not the passing of the actual stone that hurts but when it travels from the kidney through the urethra for me was the worst.

Appendicitis hurts like hell also.

- Tore my Achilles and soleus calf muscle while playing rec rugby. I was sprinting and just all of a sudden fell like Ricky from Boyz N The Hood.

- Rigjt now dealing with lower back pain from a herniated disc.

I really need to take care of my body :smh:

Man yall have me shook for kidney stones :wow:

I got two.

First one, deep cut on wrist.
I was 14 , closing the door from the kitchen at my moms house. Thing is this door has glass on the middle, like artwork glass type ish. So i place my hand on it and close it that way. Hand went through and cut my wrist deep. I still remember the blood squirting out the way it did, i thought i was gonna legit die from bleeding out. Got like 30 something stitches all together i believe

That wrist cut happened to me as well......Tore Tendons and damaged my median nerve in my hand.....I lost like 30% of my sensation partially on my right hand :lol:

That soccer story :smh: :x hardest I've ever been hit in the nuts was in 9th grade playing ball man that mess was debilitating. Same day as the 98 all star game.

At first, it was getting my wisdom teeth removed without any anesthesia. They just used Novocain lol. Terrible decision, since the roots of each tooth with curved. That lead to broken tools and an all-day session at the dentist.

But the most pain was separating my shoulder. I was really uncomfortable for a week.

Back
Top Bottom