Worst bandwagon fan of all time... guaranteed rage within 60 seconds (VID)

This dude is just ALL over the entire map
smh.gif

Hate frontrunners like him, disgracing God Brady's jersey like that

To me, this is no different than these "fans" of both the Cowboys and the Bulls. People think just because they have been fans of these teams since they were younger, it makes up for the fact that they jumped on those said bandwagons at one point.

Bulls + Cowboy fans = Bandwagon fan

Originally Posted by dland24

To me, this is no different than these "fans" of both the Cowboys and the Bulls. People think just because they have been fans of these teams since they were younger, it makes up for the fact that they jumped on those said bandwagons at one point.

Everybody hops the bandwagon at some point...it's if they stick around with them since....that's what makes distinguishes them from a fan and a bandwagon fan.

You don't have to root for the hometown team...everybody thinks that's default, but you can follow your favorite player or favorite group of players and become fans of their teams.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Everybody hops the bandwagon at some point...it's if they stick around with them since....that's what makes distinguishes them from a fan and a bandwagon fan.

You don't have to root for the hometown team...everybody thinks that's default, but you can follow your favorite player or favorite group of players and become fans of their teams.
I wholeheartedly disagree with your post.

This dudes is like my friend who doesn't watch sports that much but his favorite team is always the winner of last year and when that team loses he moves to the next winner.
roll.gif

Only one I can think of is Bigmike
laugh.gif

I think he's a fan of the LA Dodgers too.
laugh.gif

Dude looks exactlyyyy like JRAIN.

and thats whats wrong with American fans.

How hard have some of these teams had it since they became fans?

new laker fans from 11 years ago will state they were fans since they were little.. Well, now you're 18 and a 'lifelong fan'. How hard did these guys have it as a fan? 4 titles? In another finals with detroit, and another now. I think the spurs are in that same boat. I know a kid who said he's been a fan since he was 5.. well he was born in 92, and just so happened to be a fan when duncan was drafted. After maybe title runs, he can label himself as a "lifelong "fan

Talk to me when you find fans who jump on a bandwagon, only for that team to start sucking for an entire decade, and they still remain loyal. Where are all the 98-04 sacramento king fans?

i guess its unfortunate for many laker fans who are young. You havent experienced the downs.. (being eliminated by the suns doesnt count
laugh.gif
). The bangwagon label is automatically associated with anyone under 20 and imo, deservingly so

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

How hard have some of these teams had it since they became fans?

new laker fans from 11 years ago will state they were fans since they were little.. Well, now you're 18 and a 'lifelong fan'. How hard did these guys have it as a fan? 4 titles? In another finals with detroit, and another now. I think the spurs are in that same boat. I know a kid who said he's been a fan since he was 5.. well he was born in 92, and just so happened to be a fan when duncan was drafted. After maybe title runs, he can label himself as a "lifelong "fan

Talk to me when you find fans who jump on a bandwagon, only for that team to start sucking for an entire decade, and they still remain loyal. Where are all the 98-04 sacramento king fans?

i guess its unfortunate for many laker fans who are young. You havent experienced the downs.. (being eliminated by the suns doesnt count
laugh.gif
). The bangwagon label is automatically associated with anyone under 20 and imo, deservingly so
Don't forget the !%! whooping in '08.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Dude is mad at life because he is stuck living in the armpit of America. DC area ftl...
you live in oregon, though...

I also hate it when they say they were in it "during the tough years", you seriously call a first-round playoff exit tough?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And they act like they've been through it all.

Real question. Im not a Pats fan or Cavs? fan but I love Lebron and Brady and root for them to win. Is that being a frontrunner?

Back
Top Bottom