Worst bandwagon fan of all time... guaranteed rage within 60 seconds (VID)

this guy sounds like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
 note his boardgame collection in the back 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is mad at life because he is stuck living in the armpit of America. DC area ftl...

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Dude is mad at life because he is stuck living in the armpit of America. DC area ftl...
indifferent.gif

He said he was from Baltimore. Don't ever put the DC urea in the same category as Baltimore. Ever.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
I think this dude has Asperger's or something.

People with Asperger syndrome often display behavior, interests, and activities that are restricted and repetitive and are sometimes abnormally intense or focused. They may stick to inflexible routines, move in stereotyped and repetitive ways, or preoccupy themselves with parts of objects.

Although individuals with Asperger syndrome acquire language skills without significant general delay and their speech typically lacks significant abnormalities, language acquisition and use is often atypical.[sup][5][/sup] Abnormalities include verbosity, abrupt transitions, literal interpretations and miscomprehension of nuance, use of metaphor meaningful only to the speaker, auditory perception deficits, unusually pedantic, formal or idiosyncratic speech, and oddities in loudness, pitch, intonation, prosody, and rhythm.

From Wiki.

everyone sig check.

couldve sworn i saw sig with yankees lakers patriots in NT

Remember, I dont like them because they win, they win because I like them...true @**+...
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn did that remind you of my sig? lol...not to be cocky, my teams has been doing well in recent times. btw this guy is +@%%.

he'll be updating his teams in about 2 years
but what irks me the most is that he says "My teams" like "My Patriots"
if you don't own the team don't talk about the team you support like that.

Back
Top Bottom