Worst American city to live in right now?

I'm from LA but i don't want ppl to say their own hometown it has to be another city n y?
I'd say El Paso because Cuidad de Juarez is right across the border so u kno the kartel is pretty deep there
HM: Oakland, East St. Louis

I'm from LA but i don't want ppl to say their own hometown it has to be another city n y?
I'd say El Paso because Cuidad de Juarez is right across the border so u kno the kartel is pretty deep there

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

I'm from St. Louis, and the East St. Louis mention made me laugh.

We actually got more murders this year than they do, granted we're a larger population.

But what are the basis of the worst city? If it's crime, I'd say my city or somewhere in Cali.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

I'm from St. Louis, and the East St. Louis mention made me laugh.

We actually got more murders this year than they do, granted we're a larger population.

But what are the basis of the worst city? If it's crime, I'd say my city or somewhere in Cali.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

waits for some idiot to say         ,Ohio
Coming from a guy in Murderland, Hellhole.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom