Worldstar steals from NT.. Whose the snitch lol

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

NT is not the center of the internet...
the owners of sites like WSHH, MTO, etc. aren't lurking NT

they get their stories sent in to them from all over.  What kind of sense would

it make to lurk sites in hopes of finding a story, they'd never have anything to post.

I think we found our snitch
grin.gif

I swear I was thinking this as soon as I seen the Johnson movie on there. Seen the shoe spray on there earlier too.

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

it make to lurk sites in hopes of finding a story, they'd never have anything to post.

grin.gif
juhfo5.jpg

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

grin.gif
juhfo5.jpg
Old .gif but I still 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know its been said before but a lot stuff comes off here and that stuff needs to have the NT logo slap on there for mofos know whats good

500 years ago you guys would be swearing that the Earth is the center of the universe too
laugh.gif

obviously NT is not the mecca of the internet but trust me, a lot of stuff has been stolen from this site. its not coincidence based on timing and stuff.

also #%$* worldstar for the record anytime someone posts a vid from that site i never open it and i check youtube to see if tis up if not then i just don't watch it.

not supporting their ignorance.
grin.gif

WSHH does lurk NT. Its already been known. This has been going on for years. WSHH lives off NT.

Weather you hate to believe it or not. Most of the videos posted on NT general, music, sports etc.. are all posted on WSHH within a day.

You know how hard it is to get your video accepted. its takes a while. They get there own videos and post it instantly.

Also when you check the description box it usually says "Submitted by: ________"

Or maybe dudes from NT are putting the vids on Worldstar

Kinda like how they send girl problem threads to the girl or that Mister P story. Dudes see a thread w/ a video of interest, get on worldstar, and upload it.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Or maybe dudes from NT are putting the vids on Worldstar

Kinda like how they send girl problem threads to the girl or that Mister P story. Dudes see a thread w/ a video of interest, get on worldstar, and upload it.

and that's all i'm saying.  I know material from here makes it to those sites, but I find it illogical that those sites, given the amount of stuff they post
daily would be lurking and specific site for content, even way smaller blogs rely a lot on submissions from their users.

I've been on and off NT for a long time, and I can honestly say, I seen a lot of movements start on NT.

Hypebeast. WDYWT..

What videos though? If they're already hosted somewhere we not really the first to bring it to light on the internet.

i remember worldstar took a comment straight off my reply from a vid posted on nt and used it as the sub

Back
Top Bottom