Worlds Farthest Basketball Shot!

Weak. That guy has no arm... That shot was 100% downfall.

Check out "David Kalb's" shot over the Huntington Beach Pier in California... if anyone knows how high and wide that thing is then you'll understand the difficulty of this shot. The camera angle doesn't do it much justice in the vid, but none-the-less
pimp.gif

Weak. That guy has no arm... That shot was 100% downfall.

Check out "David Kalb's" shot over the Huntington Beach Pier in California... if anyone knows how high and wide that thing is then you'll understand the difficulty of this shot. The camera angle doesn't do it much justice in the vid, but none-the-less
pimp.gif

definitely not fake. those guys had a 2 hour time limit on top of the statue, and he made it with about 10 minutes to go... it's about 5 minutes from my house.

you should check out their other videos. look on youtube for "legendary shots". their videos have been featured on hampton inn commercials too.

definitely not fake. those guys had a 2 hour time limit on top of the statue, and he made it with about 10 minutes to go... it's about 5 minutes from my house.

you should check out their other videos. look on youtube for "legendary shots". their videos have been featured on hampton inn commercials too.

I don't see how it could be fake.. Crazy shot, but it must've took a LONG time

I don't see how it could be fake.. Crazy shot, but it must've took a LONG time

Back
Top Bottom