World War Z (2013) - Trailer - Brad Pitt,Matthew Fox

Whether or not its true to the book, it looks good. With all of the fake documentary horror flicks out, would you really want a carbon copy movie?

Seems like it'll be good. I like the juiced zombies alot more than the slow ones. Looks like a good bit was filmed in Philly too :nthat: :nthat:.

Last edited:
Want to watch this because of Brad Pitt but seeing as how this has the same terrible CGI as the "vampires" in I Am Legend, no thanks. Plus, this deviates too much from the book which is more of a documentary.

dont know ish about the book so will watch and enjoy.
but i can already tell just by his wifes haircut that i am going to hate her and hope she dies every scene

The book is one of my favorites of all time so I was super excited for this movie but that trailer was kind of a let down.

So.... Brad Pitt in "2012"x"Resident Evil"x"I am Legend"

i guess
aint-even-mad.gif

If anyone's interested, my cousin sent me this story that relates to this movie. Apparently, this story is floating around and was read by Brad Pitt to help him get into character for this film (get into character as in experiencing fear). There's also instructions to read the story. What I've been told, you had to read alone in a room. I don't think I have the guts to do it. :wow:

If anyone's interested, my cousin sent me this story that relates to this movie. Apparently, this story is floating around and was read by Brad Pitt to help him get into character for this film (get into character as in experiencing fear). There's also instructions to read the story. What I've been told, you had to read alone in a room. I don't think I have the guts to do it. :wow:
Can you send it to me please?

Pm me your email, I can forward it

Thank God they aren't doing it documentary style. I hate those shaky cam, found footage piece of crap movies. :smh:

cliff notes? too scared to read in full :nerd:

I have a feeling this film will be :wow:

I read it's mix of Children Of Men/Bourne Identity/Walking Dead.

Back
Top Bottom