World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up With NT'ers (NOT) taking pics of the shoes they get on there feet! thats what we need to see

Whats up With NT'ers (NOT) taking pics of the shoes they get on there feet! thats what we need to see

the resellers r not gonna get wat their asking for for these i got mine 275 shippped ;ater fpr that $400 bizzness

the resellers r not gonna get wat their asking for for these i got mine 275 shippped ;ater fpr that $400 bizzness

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

same thing i paid for mine. smh @ resellers tryna sell these for $400+. always thought these went hard. the bin stamp actually looks like it belongs on this shoe. the design on the back doesn't bother me at all. and i'm such a sucker for red in my shoes.

same thing i paid for mine. smh @ resellers tryna sell these for $400+. always thought these went hard. the bin stamp actually looks like it belongs on this shoe. the design on the back doesn't bother me at all. and i'm such a sucker for red in my shoes.

Originally Posted by jmoney188

at the end of the day we came up we paid the dude $100 to stand online black friday not spending time w fam 4 a pair of sneakers lol i didnt mind no way was i standing on that line man.... but i look @ ebay and im like yikes! it wasnt a bad deal PROPS TO DUDES WHO COPPED THESE R A NICE SHOE AND I APPRECIATE THE THEME!

at the end of the day we came up we paid the dude $100 to stand online black friday not spending time w fam 4 a pair of sneakers lol i didnt mind no way was i standing on that line man.... but i look @ ebay and im like yikes! it wasnt a bad deal PROPS TO DUDES WHO COPPED THESE R A NICE SHOE AND I APPRECIATE THE THEME!

Originally Posted by kiddiaho

sick.gif

These are horrible.

still looking for a size 8. all i see is the bigger sizes. i think 400 is crazy for this shoe...no way these 7s are worth that price

still looking for a size 8. all i see is the bigger sizes. i think 400 is crazy for this shoe...no way these 7s are worth that price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom