World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Heads up NYC heads....these will b at WEST for release on Black Friday i just can't do it to myself, and I LOVE VII's
Will they take phone orders?

@dmxgod - if there's anything left after the in-store release then yeah, but i doubt they sit past the morning

@dmxgod - if there's anything left after the in-store release then yeah, but i doubt they sit past the morning

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I have a sneak peek at some future BIN releases:

aj07m163.jpg

aj07m156.jpg

I think that it's against the rules to post fakes, and you do realize that there is only one pair of BINs for each number right?

And that first pair is a fake of the 2008 Olympic VIIs...

getIconLogo.do

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I have a sneak peek at some future BIN releases:

aj07m163.jpg

aj07m156.jpg

I think that it's against the rules to post fakes, and you do realize that there is only one pair of BINs for each number right?

And that first pair is a fake of the 2008 Olympic VIIs...

getIconLogo.do

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Heads up NYC heads....these will b at WEST for release on Black Friday i just can't do it to myself, and I LOVE VII's

Will I know a spot that got all the previous bin releases so they should get these, it's probably a little drive from you though so not sure if you tryna take that trip.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Will I know a spot that got all the previous bin releases so they should get these, it's probably a little drive from you though so not sure if you tryna take that trip.

here are some shots of the pair i picked up yesterday

the leather is top notch you won't be disappointed by the materials used, the only other feature i appreciated was the metallic flake on the nubuck where the Jumpman is....but other than that i don't find much reason to run and line up for these

here are some shots of the pair i picked up yesterday

the leather is top notch you won't be disappointed by the materials used, the only other feature i appreciated was the metallic flake on the nubuck where the Jumpman is....but other than that i don't find much reason to run and line up for these

funny story.....he was under the impression i was getting him Bin 2's....idk why when i've been telling him i can get him Bin 7's on Black Friday for the past 2 weeks...SMH

so he ended up not wanting them i thought he would keep them after coppin that insert deity forsaken South Beach shirt @ Footaction

i told him we can't be friends anymore if he's not gonna be up on his Jordan game

funny story.....he was under the impression i was getting him Bin 2's....idk why when i've been telling him i can get him Bin 7's on Black Friday for the past 2 weeks...SMH

so he ended up not wanting them i thought he would keep them after coppin that insert deity forsaken South Beach shirt @ Footaction

i told him we can't be friends anymore if he's not gonna be up on his Jordan game

special shout out 2 ALL NikeTalk members who are posting in this thread, but won't have a chance at getting these horrid limiteds =)

special shout out 2 ALL NikeTalk members who are posting in this thread, but won't have a chance at getting these horrid limiteds =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom