World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The VII's were inspired by some African art so maybe that explains this colorway.

It's horrific btw.

The VII's were inspired by some African art so maybe that explains this colorway.

It's horrific btw.

They have now dropped in both Paris and London HoH stores.

Some fools that were in line at the London store already have their pairs up on eGay for $US799 BIN.

I am disgusted.

Some fools that were in line at the London store already have their pairs up on eGay for $US799 BIN.

I am disgusted.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Stop it JB you're scaring the children!

roll.gif

Dudes @ JB be smoking blunts and designed shoes.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I am disgusted.

after another look i wouldnt mind having these in my collection but i dont wanna pay 300-700 for a sz 12 so im good on these i will scowl the bay & hope someone post a pair with bidding

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I am disgusted.

after another look i wouldnt mind having these in my collection but i dont wanna pay 300-700 for a sz 12 so im good on these i will scowl the bay & hope someone post a pair with bidding

The shoe is not something I would wear, but I can appreciate the concept behind it.  It really takes the style and time of the VII and turns it up to 11.  I'll right click and save the image......

The shoe is not something I would wear, but I can appreciate the concept behind it.  It really takes the style and time of the VII and turns it up to 11.  I'll right click and save the image......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom