World Premiere: Air Jordan Bin V Premio

Once again, the ice will turn yellow and then they will look like garbage...just like all 5's. Since this is a "BIN 23" release JB should have designed a little harder and done something with some type of colored ice...

Originally Posted by crazyforspizikes

and then they will look like garbage...just like all 5's.
samuel-jackson-2.jpg

... I'm not sure I can take you seriously with that username though.

the reason this shoe is all black is because the og 5 was inspired from wwii bomber and fighter planes. the teeth on the side were inspired from the p-51 mustang spitfire plane. so for all of you asking weres the original inspiration and why the shoe is all black, you have your answer. if you dont like them then keep rocking your lame toro bravo 5's with bull horns on the side, i will be rocking these premium quality bin 5's. im not going to lie, i had the toro bravo pack but i couldnt get myself to wear either pair from the pack, both were a complete fail imo so i sold my pack for a small profit. these on the other hand will sell for double their retail, but i guess most people would just call that hype, i call it people wanting a bad !+* good quality retro 5.

the reason this shoe is all black is because the og 5 was inspired from wwii bomber and fighter planes. the teeth on the side were inspired from the p-51 mustang spitfire plane. so for all of you asking weres the original inspiration and why the shoe is all black, you have your answer. if you dont like them then keep rocking your lame toro bravo 5's with bull horns on the side, i will be rocking these premium quality bin 5's. im not going to lie, i had the toro bravo pack but i couldnt get myself to wear either pair from the pack, both were a complete fail imo so i sold my pack for a small profit. these on the other hand will sell for double their retail, but i guess most people would just call that hype, i call it people wanting a bad !+* good quality retro 5.

Originally Posted by LUMINESCENT

samuel-jackson-2.jpg

haha...yeah man, i am crazyforspizikes and not at all ashamed!  they will always be the only JB Hybrid that matters...i have every colorway that has ever released except for the King County, Grape, and Black Patent Leather colorways...in my humble opinion those CW's failed miseribly, and therefore i would not purchase them...don't get me wrong, aesthetically i will always love the 5, 6, 11, 16, 22, and Spizike in their DS form...but yes, the yellowing process sucks...originally i felt that it added character to the shoe, but compared to other J's that don't have ice to yellow, they just end up looking like garbage in comparison...whatever.

samuel-jackson-2.jpg

haha...yeah man, i am crazyforspizikes and not at all ashamed!  they will always be the only JB Hybrid that matters...i have every colorway that has ever released except for the King County, Grape, and Black Patent Leather colorways...in my humble opinion those CW's failed miseribly, and therefore i would not purchase them...don't get me wrong, aesthetically i will always love the 5, 6, 11, 16, 22, and Spizike in their DS form...but yes, the yellowing process sucks...originally i felt that it added character to the shoe, but compared to other J's that don't have ice to yellow, they just end up looking like garbage in comparison...whatever.

samuel-jackson-2.jpg

there shouldnt be a JB hybrid in the first place. 

samuel-jackson-2.jpg

there shouldnt be a JB hybrid in the first place. 

I heard from a reliable source that theyre doing something special for these Bin 5s...
Price could be $400... I thought they look regular.. but its going to be crazy I heard
be on the look out for this release in 2011..
smokin.gif

I heard from a reliable source that theyre doing something special for these Bin 5s...
Price could be $400... I thought they look regular.. but its going to be crazy I heard
be on the look out for this release in 2011..
smokin.gif

I like the "icey-blue soles" that JB's been doing, but they only look good on certain colorways - this being not one of them. Also, black laces should make those look better, IMO. I may cop, but need more pictures.

I like the "icey-blue soles" that JB's been doing, but they only look good on certain colorways - this being not one of them. Also, black laces should make those look better, IMO. I may cop, but need more pictures.

Why do they have white laces? Looks off. Other than that I like them.

Why do they have white laces? Looks off. Other than that I like them.

Back
Top Bottom