World Premiere: Air Jordan Bin V Premio

Wait til you see these in your hands. Leather is so on point. Cant wait to see if anything else is in the box... hmmm LOL

Wait til you see these in your hands. Leather is so on point. Cant wait to see if anything else is in the box... hmmm LOL

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by bigj505

looks like the dmp 5 3M with no 3M

Thats the same thing I thought
These are an easy pass for me even though V's are my favourite, they are too plain and I gotta save up for the grape/laney pack
Too plain and simple. Still these will sold out for sure

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by bigj505

looks like the dmp 5 3M with no 3M

Thats the same thing I thought
These are an easy pass for me even though V's are my favourite, they are too plain and I gotta save up for the grape/laney pack
Too plain and simple. Still these will sold out for sure

IDK, I'm pretty disappointed in these. The V is an epic design that I think deserves better. They went the safe route with these, but it seems pretty blah.

IDK, I'm pretty disappointed in these. The V is an epic design that I think deserves better. They went the safe route with these, but it seems pretty blah.

prefer the 3m by a long shot. i'm never getting any bins, on the principle of their stupid numbers. But most of them i would not have copped even if i could. i only really like the 2's.

prefer the 3m by a long shot. i'm never getting any bins, on the principle of their stupid numbers. But most of them i would not have copped even if i could. i only really like the 2's.

Yea, looks like its a pass for me. I hate that red spot and what's up with the netting? Thanks for the pics.

Back
Top Bottom