World Premiere: Air Jordan Bin V Premio

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

After seeing this pic, yall can have them. 
laugh.gif
air-jordan-v-premio-bin-23-rmk-01.jpg

sick.gif

wow...... these are pretty bad.
i see da inspiration behind them though...

MJ used to rock da V's with white laces sometimes, and from da vintage pics, da durabuck does have that leathery look.....i aint mad at them..

They'll still be hard to get just because they are BIN's, but seriously they could have done much better with my favorite shoe.

They'll still be hard to get just because they are BIN's, but seriously they could have done much better with my favorite shoe.

I tried these on today and had a good look at them and these are definitely copped.

The only thing I am not feeling is the fact they do in fact come with two sets of laces, but for some bizarre reason the 2nd set of laces is an exact same set of white laces as what comes on them! I also noted the laces come in a Nike branded sealed bag, just like a pair of Kobes or LeBrons. Pretty strange considering Jordan Brand's removal from all things Nike and Swoosh branded these days...

Where's the 2nd set of BLACK laces though?!

On the other hand, after loosening and tightening up the laces I can see that over time they're going to get black stains on them from the leather.

The leather is lovely though and I don't think these will crease as bad as everyone thinks.

There's 50 or so pairs dropping in London.

I tried these on today and had a good look at them and these are definitely copped.

The only thing I am not feeling is the fact they do in fact come with two sets of laces, but for some bizarre reason the 2nd set of laces is an exact same set of white laces as what comes on them! I also noted the laces come in a Nike branded sealed bag, just like a pair of Kobes or LeBrons. Pretty strange considering Jordan Brand's removal from all things Nike and Swoosh branded these days...

Where's the 2nd set of BLACK laces though?!

On the other hand, after loosening and tightening up the laces I can see that over time they're going to get black stains on them from the leather.

The leather is lovely though and I don't think these will crease as bad as everyone thinks.

There's 50 or so pairs dropping in London.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

sick.gif

MJ used to rock da V's with white laces sometimes, and from da vintage pics, da durabuck does have that leathery look.....i aint mad at them..
They're ok but I dont know why JB hasnt fixed the shoe shape. Why they are STILL using a Chiquita Banana mold, I'll never know...

laugh.gif

sick.gif

They're ok but I dont know why JB hasnt fixed the shoe shape. Why they are STILL using a Chiquita Banana mold, I'll never know...

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Yeah I see it, here's a pic of Money wearing them that way too:

72535724_display_image.jpg

but I can just toss white laces in my Black/Silver V's and they look just like that but I guess JB did some inspiration behind it.

Still not feeling these though, no netting and the shape looks weird. The hype behind them alone ain't worth it..  

laugh.gif

sick.gif

but I can just toss white laces in my Black/Silver V's and they look just like that but I guess JB did some inspiration behind it.

Still not feeling these though, no netting and the shape looks weird. The hype behind them alone ain't worth it..  

I have a friend who did this with his pair, and they look so old school 
pimp.gif

BIN's are a no go for me.  

I have a friend who did this with his pair, and they look so old school 
pimp.gif

BIN's are a no go for me.  

These are actually the only BIN's I would consider wearing on a day to day basis. I hope nobody likes these...

These are actually the only BIN's I would consider wearing on a day to day basis. I hope nobody likes these...

Back
Top Bottom