[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

[h2]Lakers close to signing Delonte West[/h2]
images1.jpg

Player Press:
The Los Angeles Lakers might end up getting the man they were hoping for in the first place.
The Lakers had been trying to trade Sasha Vujacic with a first round pick in order to get his salary off the books. They had attempted to make the trade with the Cleveland Cavaliers for Delonte West.

That did not work out and on Tuesday the Cavaliers traded West to the Minnesota Timberwolves. However, the Timberwolves will “almost certainly

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

master plan by Phil Jackson, to throw Lebron off his game, by having Delonte West guard him when we play Miami and position Gloria James at whatever end of the court the Heat are shooting against with a Delonte West Lakers Jersey, and a sign saying "Mama Gotta Have a Life Too"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

West, Fisher, Odom, Barnes.  How many lefties can one team have?  Artest, Odom, West.  How many crazies can one team have? 

Maaaaaaan, I dunno about this D West stuff.  I don't want that clown, but I'll wait and see how the offseason shakes out.  If Brown walks, then ok, but I rather have Brown personally. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by sneakermane

^^^I can't tell. &@#% you care who the Heat signing then? Eddie House ain't no Laker. What you D-ridin' his role playing #@@ for?

And that still don't change my statement. I'm not penciling in the Heat to play my Lakers in the Finals.....
you sound like an ignorant %*+@#. plus  did you just become a laker fan this year? i aint never seen you around here before...

why would you NOT care who your competition signs?

dumbest thing ive heard today

im a laker fan but i usually dont post here.

but i do peep here and there in here.

and everytime i see you post you are always doubting the lakers
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by sneakermane

^^^I can't tell. &@#% you care who the Heat signing then? Eddie House ain't no Laker. What you D-ridin' his role playing #@@ for?

And that still don't change my statement. I'm not penciling in the Heat to play my Lakers in the Finals.....
you sound like an ignorant %*+@#. plus  did you just become a laker fan this year? i aint never seen you around here before...

why would you NOT care who your competition signs?

dumbest thing ive heard today

im a laker fan but i usually dont post here.

but i do peep here and there in here.

and everytime i see you post you are always doubting the lakers
sick.gif
We should all know by now that Noble is very pessimistic
laugh.gif

I mean some of you might bump heads with him, but then again some of you guys take things to strongly to the heart. 

He's been here for a long time, that can't be said for a lot of the new faces in here. 

id rather have west than brown.. at least D.West is a way better shooter than Brown..

""This move would certainly give the Lakers a way to match up with the Miami Heat and stop LeBron in the case that the two teams do actually end up meeting in the Finals next season.""

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

images1.jpg

Player Press:
The Los Angeles Lakers might end up getting the man they were hoping for in the first place.
The Lakers had been trying to trade Sasha Vujacic with a first round pick in order to get his salary off the books. They had attempted to make the trade with the Cleveland Cavaliers for Delonte West.

That did not work out and on Tuesday the Cavaliers traded West to the Minnesota Timberwolves. However, the Timberwolves will “almost certainly

Do it Mitch!!!!

This guy can shoot and in the triangle, wow this would be a great move.

i still want out Draft picks though

if anything, we should let shannon leave and get delonte. i'm happy with that. letting sasha leave would make us shorter on the roster. we need all the height we can get.

IMO the EC playoffs will be more 'action-packed.' that DOES NOT mean the west will be a snooze. blazers should be a team to watch PLUS yao is back on the rockets. nuggets as well, do not forget they were without their acclamied coach.

man this season cannot start any sooner
laugh.gif

You guys really arent feelin Delonte? Hes a pretty solid player to be honest, I'm fine with rollin with Sasha and Shannon but if we get Delonte I wouldnt say it'd hurt us.

Dave McMenamin, ESPN: "Exactly four weeks after the NBA super summer free-agency frenzy commenced, Shannon Brown(notes) has had three places emerge as his most probable destinations next season: Hollywood, Broadway or the home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Brown has to decide between taking less money and a smaller role with the championship-contending Los Angeles Lakers, the team that turned his career around when it acquired him a season and a half ago, or a bigger pay day and possible starting position on the New York Knicks or Cleveland Cavaliers, two teams in transition mode after the acquisition of Amare Stoudemire and the exit of LeBron James(notes), respectively. CBSSports.com reported Thursday the Knicks have extended a formal offer to Brown. New York has shown interest in Brown throughout the summer, according to a source close to the situation who also said Brown's representative has been in discussions with both Knicks general manager Donnie Walsh and coach Mike D'Antoni about how the guard would fit into D'Antoni's system. Discussions remain 'ongoing,' according to the source."

Dont let Sasha go yet i need to see more of him vs. Dragic
laugh.gif

Maybe next time they'll slap each other

images1.jpg

Player Press:

Originally Posted by CP1708

master plan by Phil Jackson, to throw Lebron off his game, by having Delonte West guard him when we play Miami and position Gloria James at whatever end of the court the Heat are shooting against with a Delonte West Lakers Jersey, and a sign saying "Mama Gotta Have a Life Too"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I rather have Brown personally. 

ayo!

and then...

I hate Delonte West... he is so over rated and ugly.
double ayo!

So West gonna win a ring before Bron?

Hope he don't try and set a pick with Bron on the break though..

I'd rather we re-sign Brown and keep the chemistry we have

I can't believe Walton is still owed 18 million over the next 3 years ......yikes!

So with Bron going to the super team and Delonte possibly signing with us they could eventually join the ranks of the Waltons and Barrys as a father/son combo winning a chip. As long as Pops gets his first Im coo with it.

Back
Top Bottom