Work issues vol boss on something

Texted him 2 times so far today. No answer. I texted him because I want absolute proof that he said he isn't going to pay me

If i call and he tells me that then I have no definite proof. And he can flip it on me saying how I'm lying about him and things like that

Edit.

He just answered me saying that my hours going from 7 to 0 never happened..

Good thing i took a picture of it

Last edited:
Also, no telling how many times you or other coworkers got shafted in the past w/ out realizing it, OP

Also, no telling how many times you or other coworkers got shafted in the past w/ out realizing it, OP

That's what I'm saying. He's telling me i have 16.25 hours which is what I would have if i didnt pull a 8 hour shift week ago. Looks like im gonna have to talk to him about that when I go in on Wednesday since he isn't replying back to me at all

No offence at all and this is just my opinion.

All this energy you are putting to getting this right would be better spent looking for a new job. Is this really what u wanna go thru every week?

Just checked my hours on the punch in machine

It says 0.0 now

Good thing i took a pic of it yesterday when it said 7. I have proof he took my hours away

Edit

I texted him to see if it was a mistake. He claims he doesn't know what I'm talking about
usually when they zero out ur hours on the payroll system that means they about to fire u and printed u a live check
sorry OP

No offence at all and this is just my opinion.

All this energy you are putting to getting this right would be better spent looking for a new job. Is this really what u wanna go thru every week?

I applied to a lot and I'm continuing the job search

Keep us posted OP. I'm going through some unwarranted bs right now with a supervisor at work and can understand the toll it takes on your personal lives. Stay up and hold your head.

Spoke to my boss' boss. She told me that if i work then i have to get paid. No ifs ands or buts. She wrote down the hours i worked and said she would look into it. Also she told me that me and my boss are 2 grown ups. We should be able to talk about this stuff in person so there's no problems between us and all that

Spoke to my boss. Dude was saying how wrong I am, da f? He told me that im gonna get paid for working that day, but im lucky because he wasn't going to pay me

I called out today cause i got sick somehow. And there's a rule at my job : no calling out on the weekends. Idk what kinda rule this is but its ******

I got a call from 24 hour fitness bout 30 mins ago. I got a job interview here on Monday at 1. And i just applied there on Wednesday. So hopefully i get this job so i dont have to deal with my current one any longer

Friends that used to work with me here at my job told me that once i get a new job i should just stop showing up. I said i didnt want to. I know he deserves it but i dont wanna stoop to his level. Im bigger than that

But after that stunt he just pulled I've been considering it

Spoke to my boss' boss. She told me that if i work then i have to get paid. No ifs ands or buts. She wrote down the hours i worked and said she would look into it. Also she told me that me and my boss are 2 grown ups. We should be able to talk about this stuff in person so there's no problems between us and all that

Spoke to my boss. Dude was saying how wrong I am, da f? He told me that im gonna get paid for working that day, but im lucky because he wasn't going to pay me

I called out today cause i got sick somehow. And there's a rule at my job : no calling out on the weekends. Idk what kinda rule this is but its ******

I got a call from 24 hour fitness bout 30 mins ago. I got a job interview here on Monday at 1. And i just applied there on Wednesday. So hopefully i get this job so i dont have to deal with my current one any longer

Friends that used to work with me here at my job told me that once i get a new job i should just stop showing up. I said i didnt want to. I know he deserves it but i dont wanna stoop to his level. Im bigger than that

But after that stunt he just pulled I've been considering it
Go to hr say he's making u feel Intimidated

I tried going to hr. all I have is a phone number and no one answered. I left a message to the vp of human resources but that was on Monday. Never got a call back

And yes there are other locations but I would be inconvenienced by working at a different building cause I'd have to take multiple buses to get there/go home. Rather than take 1 bus like i do now. And its by my college

Other departments are here but I would need to have a degree. Either to be a nurses assistant or security

Last edited:
I tried going to hr. all I have is a phone number and no one answered. I left a message to the vp of human resources but that was on Monday. Never got a call back

And yes there are other locations but I would be inconvenienced by working at a different building cause I'd have to take multiple buses to get there/go home. Rather than take 1 bus like i do now. And its by my college

Other departments are here but I would need to have a degree. Either to be a nurses assistant or security
Ooooooh bruh bruh that's a disgruntled workers dream for u to contact hr about harassment and dont get a call back. Get u a lawyer ASAP u bout to get cashed out!!!!!!!!

Ooooooh bruh bruh that's a disgruntled workers dream for u to contact hr about harassment and dont get a call back. Get u a lawyer ASAP u bout to get cashed out!!!!!!!!

:lol:

op struck gold?

This job is nothin but stress. It's looking like a repeat of last summer. Last summer at this job was wack cause we were short 8 people so i got mad hours

There's supposed to be a girl working but there wasn't. It was all guys. This past weekend was the same thing. I cant work here anymore

You guys thjnk i could get unemployment if i quit? It'll be because of job stress and other factors like my boss and such.

I really cant work there another day. And im the last person who would say that

Back
Top Bottom