Words cannot express how much I love this clip (From Jay-Z's Fade to Black)

Originally Posted by brucelee3411

laugh.gif
Timbo's fat butt drinking out of the jug always gets me...

that always kills me too, old country N

VA baby!
pimp.gif

I smoke and watch this movie many times a week . . . That eating the banana dance is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
he made an art of that %+!@ . . .

My personal fav part is when Pharrell plays the track for "Allure" . . . I wish the recording of the song would've been in the movie . . . Kanyeis SUCH a groupie, Jay is just sittin there gettin a cheap laugh then he interrupts son to say "film this guy"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. . . Is that BFA in the beige suede jacket at the concert?? I think I saw Pap in the crowd, deffinetly saw Rahzel, Sandman (from Brooklyn), andJinx Da Juvey in the crowd

what's funny is timbo just did a "dirt off your shoulder" gesture for like two secs

I noticed that also..... but not sure if it came before the concept or after the concept. Definitely looks like before though,
which means we might need to thank Timbo also. Think about it, if Timbo didn't do that lil dance, we wouldn't have this
song all together. Glad he wasn't doing no ******ed @**$ we might've end up with something else.....

Maybe Luda came up with potion cus Timbo keeps drinking that gallon of juice

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

pimp.gif

This dude's facial expression when he played Dirt off your Shoulder is priceless
roll.gif

I gotta make a avy out of that one

Agreed, and I had an avy back on the ezboard days and it got lost

dats hov 4 u... i wonder wen he's gana stop tho... he's been at this for decades now... i see no end in site??

This is the scene that motivated Timbo to get into better shape. I love this movie. The only movie I went to go see in the theatres alone just so Iwouldn't have any distractions.

Yoooo! What is the name of the beat Kanye plays at 2:48??? I swear I've heard it somewhere! Ishhh is too illlllll.

Lol OP this is an ongoing joke between all of my friends I even got the mp3 clip of the "bounce commin up..." on my phone. Cracks me up every time.

While he is eatin his banana you can tell whats goin on in his head its...."ka ching...ka ching......ka ching!" lol

And Jay got that "I am gonna murder this track" look to him when dirt of my shoulders beat comes on.

Classic clip.

lmao @ kanye trying to get jay' to use his verse but kanye's version to it sounds better to me ..ALOT BETTER

This give me the chills
No doubt, that scene with Pharrell and Jay is by far my favorite clip. From Pharrell describing the track to Jay over the phone and Jay justhanging up on him to the speech that P gives when Jay enters the room.

LOOOOOVE this clip, and Pharrell later when he finishes the beat for Allure: "Jay you gotta get over here man...$@%*@@% is scrunchin they faces!"

laugh.gif
I would love to hang out with these guys for a day, unbelievably creative/talented.

Back
Top Bottom