Words a man should NEVER say...

I take it you are not italian OP

here man, educate yourself.

"The word panino [pa'ni:no] is Italian for "small bread roll"; its plural form is panini. The word comes from the Latin cum panis,"with bread."[1]
Outside Italy, panini is often incorrectly used as a singular word (like salami, also an Italian plural noun) and is sometimes even solecistically pluralisedinto paninis.
In Italian, panino refers properly to a bread roll and a panino imbottito (literally "stuffed panino") to a sandwich. A paninoteca is a sandwichbar."

SOURCE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panini_(sandwich)

BTW i dont think there is a difference between a sandwhich and a panini, is more of a cultural thing, so im assuming you think every italian man should bequestioned for having this word as part of their vocabulary?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Another one I hate is "smoothie."

Just call it juice, ok Mr. Suave Bolla?

Cmon ya dudes cant be this damn insecure....lmao

Smoothie???...Panini??...Cmon SON.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

LOL @ OP gettin; mad cause this #$$! ain't work out the way he wanted
roll.gif
basically

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by rcdp

It would be kind of ridiculous to wear them all at once like a beanie and a fitted. But if you're talking individually, are you really saying no man wears any of these ever?

I don't drink "Frappuccinos" I drink coffee.
Frappuccino is a type of coffee, your still not making any sense with that one. You ask for a coffee you'll get a plain hot coffee,you're not going to get a frappuccino.

A frappuccino to coffee is not on the same level as a cosmo to liquor.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Frappuccino is a type of coffee, your still not making any sense with that one. You ask for a coffee you'll get a plain hot coffee, you're not going to get a frappuccino.

Maybe you should stop drinking women's drinks.
laugh.gif

You drink hot tea and warm milk too?

Ima go ahead and say, I think you should come out the closet now.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Frappuccino is a type of coffee, your still not making any sense with that one. You ask for a coffee you'll get a plain hot coffee, you're not going to get a frappuccino.

Maybe you should stop drinking women's drinks.
laugh.gif

You drink hot tea and warm milk too?

There are no words that can emasculate men because men invented words to begin with.
Therefore, we can say anything.

ron_burgundy.jpg

"I'm a man who invented the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man Iam."

Originally Posted by ksteezy

BTW i dont think there is a difference between a sandwhich and a panini, is more of a cultural thing, so im assuming you think every italian man should be questioned for having this word as part of their vocabulary?

I don't live in Italy, so I don't order Paninis. I ask for a sandwich.

I'm also that guy that refuses to order in Italian at Starbucks. %##$ that! Give me a large, black coffee.

Burritos, I'll still call them Burritos though.
laugh.gif
The word wrap?Nah.

Ok, Ksteezy
laugh.gif

Smoothie ≠ juice.
Frappuccino ≠ coffee.
Panini ≠ sandwich.

Are you really that insecure, that you'll blatantly mislabel things because you're uncomfortable saying the proper term? I feel like that just makesyour life much more difficult.

BTW i dont think there is a difference between a sandwhich and a panini, is more of a cultural thing, so im assuming you think every italian man should be questioned for having this word as part of their vocabulary?

I don't live in Italy, so I don't order Paninis. I ask for a sandwich.

I'm also that guy that refuses to order in Italian at Starbucks. %##$ that! Give me a large, black coffee.

Burritos, I'll still call them Burritos though.
laugh.gif
The word wrap? Nah.

Ok, Ksteezy
laugh.gif

yeah good one, do you have any idea how ignorant you sound??....i mean if this thread was in any way funny, you'd get a pass, but this is just stupid broand the fact that you keep defending yourself is pitiful.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Another one I hate is "smoothie."

Just call it juice, ok Mr. Suave Bolla?

Cmon ya dudes cant be this damn insecure....lmao

Smoothie???...Panini??...Cmon SON.

You guilty son?

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by Diego

Burr.
BUUURRRRRRRRR

and a SKURR SKURR ! for good measure

And there lies the difference between a MAN and Gucci Mane fans.
grin.gif

You chew chewy over here. What I'm doin is not ya business. You a waitress? Cuz that dress you got on make you look like you a waitress. BURR!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why am I not a fan of this guy?
His lines are pure comedy.

yeah good one, do you have any idea how ignorant you sound??....i mean if this thread was in any way funny, you'd get a pass, but this is just stupid bro and the fact that you keep defending yourself is pitiful.
But you respond to me each time...
grin.gif

The usage of 'panini' is grammatically correct, because it's a plural Italian word. The singular is panino. But grammar aside, I see nothing wrongwith it.

Back
Top Bottom