***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Only one of those was a bad pass, and the rest of em were just like he said, the fault of her teammates. That said, you gotta adjust as a guard, and know who you can and can’t throw certain passes to. Like you gotta know better than to throw a low pass to a big. Or do a no look to somebody boxing out thinking a shot is going up.

But generally I hate when guys sprint downcourt, then wanna be surprised when the ball comes to them. Why TF you running down there then?

But one of the ones I hate the most actually appears in the video near the end. Ball coming at you and you (consistently) misjudge it and screw up the catch.

I have a couple guys that simply cannot judge angles and distance. Ball is coming to them and they see how high it is and jump 2 seconds too early, when if you timed it right you wouldnt even have to jump, just keep running and out your hands out.

Its almost on the level of these pro athletes who cannot throw an opening pitch. Its baffling to me.

Other times its maddening because people wanna go all or nothing and either catch and finish in one motion, or lose it. No. Recognize when you cant catch AND finish and just catch the ball and reset the offense.

I really hope that this is more than a one year thing and fans stick around.

A big tell will be the ratings for Women’s CBB this upcoming this season. Hope folks keep tuning in.

same. Feel the same way about this thread. Hope all the newcomers stick around for next season and beyond. It’s been fun to see the thread move

Now that the BIG CAIT/race coverage has seemingly normalize, a certain DC poster has conveniently gone MIA

I really hope that this is more than a one year thing and fans stick around.
Wnba been slowly trending up even before last season. The growth has just exploded this season. They will be fine and college ball actually is very popular, especially, the tournament.

Wnba shooting themselves in the foot. They want to let you know about the growth, but not give too much shine to Cait and the other rooks. :lol:
It’s a two way street. They are highlighting the rookies (yes Muhl and her fit pics) but they also want to highlight those who are already here ballin

Sometimes they lean too much into either direction

Back
Top Bottom