***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, NY LIBERTY!!

Not even gonna hold you :lol:, don't think they close the deal like they did without her contributions down the stretch.

Shes a gamer
Sabally won game 5 too. Her and the commissioner.

And I get it. Every basketball team that wins it all gets key contributions from role players. But Sabrina been looking funny in the light for years, not all of her doing but she’s going to catch this slander. Stewie on the hot seat too cause she’s been severely outplayed twice in these last 2 WNBA finals. We have to nitpick when having goat/face of the league talk.

I got about 9 wnba finals game of her being a scammer though. Got 5 seasons of her not being the shooter she’s projected to be.
She was outplayed by Courtney Williams too if we are keeping a whole bean and a half.
All failures are learning lessons and also helped to lead to this. And yea before Stewie, Sloot and JJ came over Sab wasn't that player but flashes were seen.... she has gotten better each year since she got drafted.

Legends in the building. When I say destined. It's crazy cuz if TSpoon was still th3 coach I couldn't see her celebrating and attending games as she was doing these playoffs. Spoon, Kim Hampton and Vickie Johnson were there. And guest appearance from Maddie
1000052190.jpg

Not even gonna hold you :lol:, don't think they close the deal like they did without her contributions down the stretch.

Shes a gamer
Leonie def a gamer. All those times she fell after those hard impacts off screens. Wanted to get her Jerz for today but team store been sold out. So will get next season. Hopefully I can meet her and get a pic with her tonight

And I get it. Every basketball team that wins it all gets key contributions from role players. But Sabrina been looking funny in the light for years, not all of her doing but she’s going to catch this slander. Stewie on the hot seat too cause she’s been severely outplayed twice in these last 2 WNBA finals. We have to nitpick when having goat/face of the league talk.

The Stewie goat thing is an interesting convo.

She’s incredibly decorated, is arguably the second or third best college player ever (behind Cheryl and maybe Caitlin, don’t @ me), and now has three championships in the W with 2 MVPs and 2 Finals MVPs. But something about the eye test just doesn’t quite pass for me. Maybe it’s that I think she should be in her prime but is a touch past it? But right now, she’s probably the third best player in the league and I’d say she’s a lot closer to four than she is one or two. And I just struggle to call someone a goat who isn’t even the best player in their prime.

She might be in the convo, but I don’t have her at the same level as a DT, Candace, or even A’ja at this point. I wish Maya Moore would’ve stuck around longer because I think that crown was hers with some longevity…

The allegations were legit last year when Sydney Coulson “outplayed” her in Game 4 last year

Back
Top Bottom