***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

I get that there's a place for new fans where this is the case, but as you see in here, the vast majority of us have no problem being like "Oh that was a terrible shot". "Oh she walked and they didn't call it". Oh that wasn't a foul. Oh AT is bailing them out by doing xyz. Oh that turnover by CC was or wasn't her fault.

It's only these new idiot fans pushing that weird narrative that there's never been a great female basketball player, where they can't seem to understand how to critique the game without being weird and sexist.

It's like women who play ball often say - the male athletes are rarely the ones disrespecting women, because they get it and understand.

A bunch of us in here actually hoop. I'm sure Reddit is a cesspool for good discussions about the WNBA because talking about actually playing on there unless you're in like 1 or 2 subs (basketball tips or bball shoes), is a joke.

We get it. No one knew what was going on with Stewie last year, people talk trash in sports and now the other team won. We all gotta relax.
The slander for A’ja is looking very Embiidish (we both know).

What’s falling I’m deaf ears are is the fact that the Liberty fans are happy the Aces aren’t 3 peating. Like you do know in order to 3 peat, you have to win 2 in a row lol

The slander for A’ja is looking very Embiidish (we both know).

What’s falling I’m deaf ears are is the fact that the Liberty fans are happy the Aces aren’t 3 peating. Like you do know in order to 3 peat, you have to win 2 in a row lol
Its so dumb. "Haha you only one twice". Neither The Lynx or Sun can beat them though

Couldn't remember off the top, if the game was at Conn or at Minn. Went on the WNBA page and how a winner-take-all game has no real content on the front page is beyond me. Terrible.

Anyway, it's in Minnesota. I still am gonna take AT over Phee, even though if Bonner doesn't show up, the Lynx might actually blow the Sun out the arena. If Dijonai plays a great game this could be fun.

When was the last series deciding game in the Semis?

Couldn't remember off the top, if the game was at Conn or at Minn. Went on the WNBA page and how a winner-take-all game has no real content on the front page is beyond me. Terrible.

Anyway, it's in Minnesota. I still am gonna take AT over Phee, even though if Bonner doesn't show up, the Lynx might actually blow the Sun out the arena. If Dijonai plays a great game this could be fun.

When was the last series deciding game in the Semis?
I'm gonna say who I'm rooting for Connecticut.... to try to catch a game out there in the finals

Back
Top Bottom