***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Of course the league ain't wanna see a defending champs sweep. Sab clearly not playing the... talkless attacking the same as the first 2 games

Ohhh not sure if you've watched nba playoff games through the years.

Englebert ain’t out there shaking the rim when she shoots or sliding her feet on these blitzes. There’s been bad officiating all season however I don’t give out passes for bad play. She been great the first 2 games, no all of a sudden it’s the refs?

No

Englebert ain’t out there shaking the rim when she shoots or sliding her feet on these blitzes. There’s been bad officiating all season however I don’t give out passes for bad play. She been great the first 2 games, no all of a sudden it’s the refs?

No
Outside of her "approach" to this game... I've been talking on refs EVERY game this series.

Credit to Aces defensive efforts on her.

When I reference past nba playoff games through the years... series where 1 team looks like they have the others teams number and series should be over but "ratings" always gonna be the bigger win... so series get extended by some shape or form.

Should've known what time it was when the MVP pulled up like this

20241004_232841.jpg

Meant business from the jump :lol:

Washedness got the best of me.

Didn't eem make IT outta the 1st quarter. :lol: :smh:

Woke up to see #MyAces stave off elimination. :emoji_hugging:

Checking the boxscore IT was a balanced team effort from Vegas and A'ja didn't have to go Super Saiyan. Dunno if non-A'ja Aces can replicate that again for two more games especially Chelsea and Kelsi.

As for the Libs no one really showed up except for Stewie looks like. My girl Jonquel has to be better.

And Sabrina:

smells-bad-philip-blake.gif

Back
Top Bottom