***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

What you have to do when there's a switch and your smaller guard is caught down low with a big...... put pressure on that person trying to make the entry pass... a little more effort goes a long way

Hmmm. It's funny cuz I saw plenty calls favorable to Aces way
Don’t get me wrong, Aces did get some calls but they got called early on with touch fouls and NY didn’t.

But the real issue is players get into the give A the ball and let her cook phase instead of moving and cutting too often. It’s like watching Embiid again

Was hella confused seeing my Liberty up 2-0 vs their finals opp from last year. Yes, I am just tuning in & learning about the new format.

Schedule all backwards with this overnight work that may not last much longer. Hardly 3 weeks in & already got a write up :lol:.

Let’s go Libs! Sabs still got the best kicks in the sport.

Not my shirt but this is kinda dope. Didn't realize who it was at first

1727884230575.png

Unanimous MVP gets 4 shots in the first half.
Coach plays stokes and colson together
Coach says players were too busy making money in the off season
Hamby situation
Kirsten Bell still getting checks
Continues to make the coaching staff dress like clowns.

Scammond

Unanimous MVP gets 4 shots in the first half.
Coach plays stokes and colson together
Coach says players were too busy making money in the off season
Hamby situation
Kirsten Bell still getting checks
Continues to make the coaching staff dress like clowns.

Scammond

Not necessarily wrong, but we're letting the players off the hook imo. O'verrated has to get up more than 4 shots. Can't pin that one on the coach

Not necessarily wrong, but we're letting the players off the hook imo. O'verrated has to get up more than 4 shots. Can't pin that one on the coach
This is true. I’ve seen aja get up 12 shots in a quarter. But Scammond did draw up whatever that was at the end of the game while mic’d up

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
I used to want Becky to take over after Pop stepped away but her tough gal act is not going to work in the NBA one bit :lol:
It’s the comments saying A’ja too busy tryna be an influencer instead of making layups smh

If A’ja ain’t score 1000 of them thangz, you’d be cleaning out your office two weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
This alone is a fireable offense :lol:. Got them all dressed like Tyrone Biggums every game

Y’all think it’s jokes but it’s a direct reflection of her coaching. No adjustments. Kiah stokes played good for us last summer? Throw the blazers back on.

Did they try to get billings? Tina Charles as unemployed this time last year. Bet you could have got Natasha Howard for the cheap.

Yea def not on coach with at certain points of the game... being aggressive and putting up shots. Hey I ain't complaining.
Yall can look back at the Olympics.... it really was looking like Aja and her supporting cast with how many shots she was putting up. I was even thinking like are they doing this to push the agenda for her pursuit for the MVP of the league even though it's at the oylmpics.

It was spoken on yesterday as far as Plum being sat and Aces then producing. Hey this happens. Aces are essentially made up Aja being the superstar and expected to play well every game and her teammates individually supporting at different games. Plum had the great game in game 1 where CG was subpar... then we see CG start strong and Plum having a bad game .

Back
Top Bottom