***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Yea definitely feels like this is what she was talking about last night when we had everyone theorizing on what she was talking about :lol:

Still a confusing decision by the team, not sure what they expected this season...

TSpoon treated her players (outside of Angel) like they were in hs. One mistake, she sat them down. She seemed to be more worried about the streak than winning basketball. She definitely sacrificed Kamilla’s progress for Angel.

And ironically, she never realized that Angel is best offensively in transition.

And TSpoon’s attitude ain’t gone fly in Vegas.

I hate the current coaching climate in sports. I guess it's good to cut bait if it's not a good fit, but just feels like a lot of coaches have been fired after 1 or 2 seasons. Not even given a chance to turn things around.

You’re kinda milking it angel. While I did think they would give her another year, the team had no actual on court plan. You had chennedy going AI, angel calling for balls and missing layups, kamillah needs a pg to pick and roll with. They would just play random ball every night.

20240926_164639.jpg
Haaaayl nah. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

People saying T Spoon surpassed expectations because "they were in the hunt for a playoff spot."

Nevermind they were one of the worst teams :lol: :smh:

Nevermind cardosa was quitting on plays. Or how Dana Evans started playing selfishly. And then there were the fraudulent double doubles.

I know nobody wants to hear it, but I hope one day they show concern for the hate that CC receives. Leaking naked videos/pics of her, the sun fan the other night allegedly telling her to break her neck etc. Then she has to answer for the trolls who are wishing death on other players.

Hope she has a some support around her. That's gotta be tough.

I know nobody wants to hear it, but I hope one day they show concern for the hate that CC receives. Leaking naked videos/pics of her, the sun fan the other night allegedly telling her to break her neck etc. Then she has to answer for the trolls who are wishing death on other players.

Hope she has a some support around her. That's gotta be tough.
The league would never outwardly do that because it would appear that they are showing specific favoritism in protecting her. They wouldn't want to piss off their players and black fanbase.

Again, her being who/what she is has to be a nightmare for this league. They can't even put the rocket behind the girl without fear of backlash.

It's wild to see in real-time man.

Also, some folks could really listen to what Caitlin says at the end:

"There are so many great players! There are so many great teams! There are so many positive storylines that can be written and celebrated and for me that's why I became a fan of this league, is these people were my idols. I grew up wanting to be like them! So I think continuing to uplift and represent this league in a positive way is the best thing we can do"

1727453812383.png

:emoji_fire:

Also, some folks could really listen to what Caitlin says at the end:

"There are so many great players! There are so many great teams! There are so many positive storylines that can be written and celebrated and for me that's why I became a fan of this league, is these people were my idols. I grew up wanting to be like them! So I think continuing to uplift and represent this league in a positive way is the best thing we can do"

1727453812383.png

:emoji_fire:
I love that she doesn't give them the soundbites they desperately (secretly) hope for. No matter what has been thrown her way, she always says the right thing.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom