***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Overall this was good. Very interesting to learn about just how the league is set up and how they plan to move financially in the next couple of years. I did think they glossed over some things pretty brazenly. Like you can't talk about how players have to go overseas to supplement their income then in a deadpan voice be like oh bee tee dubs, one of players spent almost a year in a russian prison for medical marijuana. So anywho, the league's revue works like so....

Nah, that's not a troll. They're responding, making arguments and have had an account for 5 years and look like any other twitter user.

Dude if you've followed women's basketball for as long as it seems, you can't be surprised there's this level of ignorance about the WNBA.

That tweet isn't even a shot at Caitlin, it's showing how there are some ignorant fans who are the problem, who "just got here" and are acting like the WNBA started this season and it was all "plumbers and maintenance men" before this :lol:

Don’t cheery pick tweets to aid your position.

I’m personally not losing sleep about troll accounts being obtuse about that bitter old timer’s career the same way the old timer is being obtuse.

Don’t cheery pick tweets to aid your position.

I’m personally not losing sleep about troll accounts being obtuse about that bitter old timer’s career the same way the old timer is being obtuse.

I guess we have different definitions of what a troll account is. Lets move on.

Yea I was just here for KM... if CC made first team.... KM def gotta make second team

Skylar Diggins & Kelsey Mitchell have been way better than Kayla McBride this season.

Aaliyah Boston has been way better than Jonquel Jones this season as well.

I get it if you want to reward those 2 because of their team success though.

Back
Top Bottom