Women of the 2012 Olympic Games

What did dawn and that other broad say about Lolo?
I just watched it now on nbc.com while accidentally seeing the results of the beach volleyball final tonight :smh:.

Dawn was mad that her story wasn't being talked about. If she has a problem then it's with nbc who didn't find her interesting enough. Kellie commented on how the people who worked hard and deserve to be on the medal podium are on it. They both sound so salty. It's not like Lo is a bum, she atleast finished 4th. Everyone knows that gold medal was hers 4 years ago. No need to kick a person when she's down. Jones seems fragile mentally. I can understand them wanting their shine too.
This and it was ashame cause they were feeding into that stereotype about dark skin women hating on light skin women. Funny thing was all the dark skin chicks on a mb my sister on was like they telling the truth but lil wayne say he want lightskin chicks girls ready to commit that. I seriously dislike bitter people man. Even if you feel that way you keep that stuff in house well at least I would.

^What, is her voice too proper for you or something
laugh.gif
?
Exactly. 

Allyson has a voice I could wake up to every day. 
laugh.gif

This and it was ashame cause they were feeding into that stereotype about dark skin women hating on light skin women. Funny thing was all the dark skin chicks on a mb my sister on was like they telling the truth but lil wayne say he want lightskin chicks girls ready to commit that. I seriously dislike bitter people man. Even if you feel that way you keep that stuff in house well at least I would.
With THAT said, could it have been the media was feeding into the hype/stereotype that light skinned women are more marketable/interesting than dark skinned women?? "Things that make you go, HMM..."

Also, why do you have to be bitter if you speak up on an issue, but if you DON'T say anything, you're a push over? I've never understood that mentality in some people. I'm sure if there was something on your chest that bothered you, you wouldn't just eat it and swallow it. Cut out the act, seriously.

You speak on it and get it out of the way, then move along. They had just as much of every right to say something, as they did to NOT say anything. No big deal in my eyes... but why people are making it a big deal is beyond me.

*last I'll say about this... back to the pics*

Megan Hodge, USA Volleyball

(from my hometown Durham, NC)

Last edited:
Jenna Bush pulled a Misty-May and did...some...sort of dance :lol:
McKayla's dougie > Kate Upton's >>>>> Gabby's :lol:

Tears were shed when I saw Gabby do the Douglas.

Aly Raisman is 18, right? :evil:

Jeter annoys the hell out of me. IDK if it's her stupid bangs when the show that piece on her or her stupid, annoying face. I change the channel every time she's on the screen now. :smh:

Last edited:
Jeter annoys the hell out of me. IDK if it's her stupid bangs when the show that piece on her or her stupid, annoying face. I change the channel every time she's on the screen now. :smh:

I don't know if this was done on purpose, but :lol:

:lol: :lol: Gabby

No excuse! :lol: :lol:

Im bout to send mass DMs to Aly raisman like a college coach to a 5 star football recruit.

You'll probably have to take Raisman out on dates to get matzah ball soup and stuff. Potato latkas are awesome though :smokin.

Aly Raisman is 18, right?
devil.gif

Jeter annoys the hell out of me. IDK if it's her stupid bangs when the show that piece on her or her stupid, annoying face. I change the channel every time she's on the screen now.
mean.gif
SHUT YOUR MOUTH, PEASANT!

Last edited:
Evgeniya Kanaeva, Russia (Rhythmic Gymnastics)

Something for the imagination...

wink.gif

Speaking of Russians...

Although I didn't like her much during competition, I would LOVE to have her saying dirty **** to me, in her native tongue during sex!

I'm just saying...

[h1]WE Picks Up Reality Pilot Starring London Olympic Champion Sanya Richards-Ross[/h1]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]By NELLIE ANDREEVA[/color]  | Thursday August 9, 2012 @ 3:38pm PDT[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Tags: Sanya Richards-RossWE TV[/color]

COMMENTS (0)

DH-TV_100x100_Final.jpg

EXCLUSIVE:  Sanya Richards-Ross, who just won an Olympic gold medal in the women’s 400-meter race on Sunday, is heading to television. WE tv  has picked up a pilot for a reality series starring Richards-Ross, who also earned 2 gold relay medals in 2004 and 2008 as well as an individual bronze in the Beijing Olympics.

The TV pilot stems from a development deal WE had with unscripted production company Good Clean Fun (Tia & Tamera). It was shot in Austin before Richards-Ross left for London and offers an insider’s look at her rigorous training regime as well as her personal life. Richards-Ross is married to two-time Super Bowl champion Aaron Ross who just signed a 3-year $15 million contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars. The reality series reveals the often intense rivalry between the hyper competitive couple. (Ross was in the stands on Sunday cheering on his wife with her parents when she won the Olympic gold.) The TV project also provides a behind-the-scenes look at Richard-Ross’ inner circle that includes her mother Sharon acting as her agent, her father Archie working as her manager and her sister Shari as her business partner. Sanya and Aaron are not strangers to WE — their nuptials were featured on the channel’s show  Platinum Weddings.

Richards-Ross has a chance to extend her Olympic streak — she is poised to compete again this weekend for her fourth gold medal. She is expected to be the first of a number of newly minted U.S. Olympic champions to land reality TV deals as there is strong interest in many of them from scores of unscripted producers.

Back
Top Bottom