Women of the 2012 Olympic Games

laugh.gif

But she's legal in Texas, So I'm good.
happy.gif
Legal also in NC! (at 16)

wink.gif

Last edited:
sick.gif
at the Aly Raisman hype. She looks like a wet dog.

Catalina Ponor is fine as hell and has cheekbones that can cut a loaf of bread. It also helps that she looks like a woman despite all of her training.

I wonder if they getting smashed even though they under age and staying at the Village hearing alot of stories over in the other thread :nerd:

:x at the Aly Raisman hype. She looks like a wet dog.

Catalina Ponor is fine as hell and has cheekbones that can cut a loaf of bread. It also helps that she looks like a woman despite all of her training.

She is a woman. She's in her mid twenties already and taller than the other gymnasts. You can just look at her face and see that she's older than the baby-faced girls.

What did dawn and that other broad say about Lolo?
I just watched it now on nbc.com while accidentally seeing the results of the beach volleyball final tonight :smh:.

Dawn was mad that her story wasn't being talked about. If she has a problem then it's with nbc who didn't find her interesting enough. Kellie commented on how the people who worked hard and deserve to be on the medal podium are on it. They both sound so salty. It's not like Lo is a bum, she atleast finished 4th. Everyone knows that gold medal was hers 4 years ago. No need to kick a person when she's down. Jones seems fragile mentally. I can understand them wanting their shine too.

Last edited:
I just watched it now on nbc.com while accidentally seeing the results of the beach volleyball final tonight :smh:.
Dawn was mad that her story wasn't being talked about. If she has a problem then it's with nbc who didn't find her interesting enough. Kellie commented on how the people who worked hard and deserve to be on the medal podium are on it. They both sound so salty. It's not like Lo is a bum, she atleast finished 4th. Everyone knows that gold medal was hers 4 years ago. No need to kick a person when she's down. Jones seems fragile mentally. I can understand them wanting their shine too.

thats the thing, if nobody finds you interesting or likeable,you're not gonna get any shine. Best not be bitter about it and move on. If not for Lolo, nobody would be talking about women's hurdling. Thats like another athlete being jealous of Tim Tebow. Hes a likeable guy, and has personality

You can't say "if no one finds you interesting" because it's not like they took a national survey to see what stories he audience wants to watch.. The people at the network make those decisions. It's easy to say no one wants to hear a non Lolo story I'd you don't give the audience other options.

Dawn Harper and Kellie Wells need to get over it. I get it, you have to live with it every day, knowing you're better at this sport than X, but X is more famous. You want Tim Duncan's phone number? Fame's trivial. Fame needs something to feed on, the easiest comfort food is looks...and novelty...memorability (word?)...exceptionalism. With Lolo it comes from her looks, the novelty and juxtaposition of those looks and her virginity, her quirky name, her being a favorite 4 years ago for an Olympic sport but things ending tragically in one of the most memorable American images of the Beijing games...

Do they get mad, because Sanya Richard-Ross is more famous and memorable than them?

Did she feed the frenzy and get something out of the spotlight? Of course. But take it. Make the moment your own. So what if they're snapping pictures of 4th place too? You didn't win and you didn't make the moment your own. You let the media dictate your own actions and opinions and you made it Lolo's again. Congrats on the medals, though.

She is a woman. She's in her mid twenties already and taller than the other gymnasts. You can just look at her face and see that she's older than the baby-faced girls.
I know that. I'm saying despite her years of training and competing since 2004, she still has a womanly look to her. Many of these girls will never develop that because of the years of strenous work. The lost periods add up. As someone with a number of friends who played college sports, I know.

Overall, she's just more attractive than that jailbait.

Last edited:
Dawn Harper and Kellie Wells need to get over it. I get it, you have to live with it every day, knowing you're better at this sport than X, but X is more famous. You want Tim Duncan's phone number? Fame's trivial. Fame needs something to feed on, the easiest comfort food is looks...and novelty...memorability (word?)...exceptionalism. With Lolo it comes from her looks, the novelty and juxtaposition of those looks and her virginity, her quirky name, her being a favorite 4 years ago for an Olympic sport but things ending tragically in one of the most memorable American images of the Beijing games...
Do they get mad, because Sanya Richard-Ross is more famous and memorable than them?
Did she feed the frenzy and get something out of the spotlight? Of course. But take it. Make the moment your own. So what if they're snapping pictures of 4th place too? You didn't win and you didn't make the moment your own. You let the media dictate your own actions and opinions and you made it Lolo's again. Congrats on the medals, though.

That part got me after all the previous stuff :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom