Women FTL UPDATE On Pg. 5!!!

Man, where do I begin.

So I started talking to one of my exes again, mind you my EX. So We have been talking for about a month, and we've exchanged the L word n such I know
smh.gif
@me
So before I visit her this week she tells me she got me a Christmas gift I better like because she can't return it. Im thinkin some DS cement 3's withno gift reciept.

So I am with this chick, and I am about to lay the axe like Paul Bunyan when I see something odd around her waist.

Yes NT she tattooed my name on her waist.First and last
indifferent.gif
and we are not even dating.

After she showed me I hit her with the
tired.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
mad.gif
all simultaneously.

Her: You don't like it do you.
Me: Naw its not that

She asks how my Mom would like it, and I respond she wouldn't. She says you're mean. I'm thinking this Broad is crazy. she asks
"You think I'm crazy don't you?"
"No"
"Do you think I tried to trap you?"
"No"

Yall obviously know I think yes to both the questions.
Man NT I don't know what to do, how do I break up with a girl I'm not dating? We can't be friends anymore?...If she is willing to ink my name, whoknows what she is capable of.
Doing crazy things for smashing FTL
smh.gif
Never again. I want to get her to erase it, ASAP. Is it possible? She said she would never erase it, ever because at onepoint in time she wanted it
indifferent.gif

She even says, do you think people commit suicide over love, I say no...Man I am scared like parents at a Michael Jackson concert.
Girls can't be like this, tats with no title???!!!!! {Jigga} This can't be life {Jigga}

Please How do I get out of this situation? Ignore? Flea to the Philippines? Change number?

Edit: I'm in her dorm room computer contemplating escape, but I don't know how to put it. Please help ASAP.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

So she tattooed duck tales on her waist?
frown.gif
I'm sitting here anxiously waiting for help...... I am busting tears of fear over here. If you don't believe me so be it. I think thestory is pretty embarrassing to make up.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

frown.gif
I'm sitting here anxiously waiting for help...... I am busting tears of fear over here. If you don't believe me so be it. I think the story is pretty embarrassing to make up.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

frown.gif
I'm sitting here anxiously waiting for help...... I am busting tears of fear over here. If you don't believe me so be it. I think the story is pretty embarrassing to make up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
"Tears of fear"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
All hope is lost
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh...Just keep it 100 with her and tell her it was a stupid thing to do and you dont like it....Lying to females is corny...

You said I love you???? Sounds like you didn't mean it...then again, chick sounds a little nuts...hmmmm, I would keep it real with her, I mean for the sakeof her, say you really care about her, but you're just not ready for a commitment like that, and you rather just stay friends (sugar-coat). I mean if thatsnot what you feel, regardless just be open and honest with her.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Just keep it 100 with her and tell her it was a stupid thing to do and you dont like it....Lying to females is corny...
Fa Real...All these otha stupid replys..
eyes.gif

I don't understand why you have to say anything to the broad. Just ignore the chick and keep to yourself. You're a man, let it be known that youdon't want anything to do with her, if she gets crazy get crazier.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I don't understand why you have to say anything to the broad. Just ignore the chick and keep to yourself. You're a man, let it be known that you don't want anything to do with her, if she gets crazy get crazier.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

You said I love you???? Sounds like you didn't mean it...then again, chick sounds a little nuts...hmmmm, I would keep it real with her, I mean for the sake of her, say you really care about her, but you're just not ready for a commitment like that, and you rather just stay friends (sugar-coat). I mean if thats not what you feel, regardless just be open and honest with her.
indifferent.gif

I might end up on the 5 o'clock news though
frown.gif

I hope you are not dead yet......does she know where you live??? You might be really F'ed up right now.....

Tell her whats up and then bust out.....but leaving is the most important thing you can do....

you're gonna have to set her up with a dude named Baron Gibson, then she'll change the A to a B and you'll be home free...

or the Philippines one too, i like that.

Back
Top Bottom