Woman Who Licked Ice Cream at Walmart & Put it Back, Facing Possible Jail Time...

I read the giant thread about this on Reddit and It makes me never want to shop at the grocery store ever again after seeing the replies from people who work in them and what people do.

4C319929-20C1-4F45-BF58-AEFEF7E568FD.gif

Aren’t you a teacher? My goodness.
Nobody freakier than a teacher or a nurse.

Wait, what? Why your wal-mart got the deodorant in a cell? :lol:
Some of our Walmart’s lock it up too. Body wash and soap too. Junkies run rampant stealing everything.

I read the giant thread about this on Reddit and It makes me never want to shop at the grocery store ever again after seeing the replies from people who work in them and what people do.
You literally have a guy on here who samples Oreos with his grubby *** hands and then seals the package again and puts them back and acts like there is nothing wrong with it.

These dummies don't understand that companies will have to pull all of their products out of the store as a safety precaution. Nobody cares that you went back and bought the item especially if you don't have visual evidence to prove it. I would fine them the amount of money for every single item that had to be disposed of and give them a couple weeks in jail.

I like how the IG model tried to prove she bought her album by posting her getting a container of ice cream out of her fridge. :lol: Like shawty , you already half naked on the Gram. You don't have to go lower than that for some likes.

These dummies don't understand that companies will have to pull all of their products out of the store as a safety precaution. Nobody cares that you went back and bought the item especially if you don't have visual evidence to prove it. I would fine them the amount of money for every single item that had to be disposed of and give them a couple weeks in jail.

I like how the IG model tried to prove she bought her album by posting her getting a container of ice cream out of her fridge. :lol: Like shawty , you already half naked on the Gram. You don't have to go lower than that for some likes.
“IG model” really is the new term for prostitute

It's a whole black market for toilet paper, detergent, and other cleaning/ hygiene supplies.

Yea, I knew about detergent...but didn't hear about the black market for the other stuff.

You literally have a guy on here who samples Oreos with his grubby *** hands and then seals the package again and puts them back and acts like there is nothing wrong with it.

:lol: :smh: who is that?

Back
Top Bottom