Woman says: "Allow your man to cheat," Makes said statement from kitchen.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Applaud this woman for being so real. I still don't believe in cheating though.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

feed me
pimp.gif

^Both of these.

Honestly though, given her reasoning for why men cheat, I wonder if she'd be cool with it if it happened to her.

she's saying all the right stuff but lets be honest...she's a woman...that $*#$ is not gonna fly
laugh.gif

she says all that stuff and does it while cooking to get the men on her side so they post it then go and show it to their gf's and female friends
laugh.gif

feed me
pimp.gif

^Both of these.

Honestly though, given her reasoning for why men cheat, I wonder if she'd be cool with it if it happened to her.

she's saying all the right stuff but lets be honest...she's a woman...that $*#$ is not gonna fly
laugh.gif

she says all that stuff and does it while cooking to get the men on her side so they post it then go and show it to their gf's and female friends
laugh.gif

she got a lil knowledge on her. is this a youtube video? i might have to post this on my fb
laugh.gif

she got a lil knowledge on her. is this a youtube video? i might have to post this on my fb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

feed me
pimp.gif

^Both of these.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, that why I is was questioning that.
laugh.gif

I mean any person isn't going to be cool with their partner cheating, male or female at least they shouldn't be.

feed me
pimp.gif

^Both of these.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I mean any person isn't going to be cool with their partner cheating, male or female at least they shouldn't be.

feed me
pimp.gif

^Both of these.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Agreed.
She sure does make it sound good though.

feed me
pimp.gif

^Both of these.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Agreed.
She sure does make it sound good though.

men cheat because it is in our nature to impregnate as many female specimens as possible. we are, at our roots, mammals just like lions and tigers.

the implementation of monogamy in our society, along with a variety of other habits, is all thanks to our more sophisticated brain structure.

men cheat because it is in our nature to impregnate as many female specimens as possible. we are, at our roots, mammals just like lions and tigers.

the implementation of monogamy in our society, along with a variety of other habits, is all thanks to our more sophisticated brain structure.

Back
Top Bottom