Woman put in coma over parking space.

Originally Posted by tee99

> 4'11''

>>Why couldn't that b!tch be Snookie?

Then the 'Captain Save-a-!!*#' would instead say: "They should of run her over too."
Know what, this is true.  Cats strictly opposed to this would rollin smileys if it happened to snookie, how do you rationalize that?

Originally Posted by HighMan

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Demps

if she punched him first then she deserved to be punched.
100% truth…
I dont understand why some women feel they have the right to not be held accountable for their actions…

She started a fight and got rocked… maybe she shouldn’t try to be a tuff guy...

aren't you "christian" bro? what happened to turning the other cheek?

you do pick and choose what you want to preach huh.

indifferent.gif
 jesus never said be a sucker… maybe you missed the part where he broke the tables and chased people with whips…

Also don’t try to quote the bible to belittle my beliefs… and if you do quote the whole verse at least “ do not spare an evil doer…

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Demps

if she punched him first then she deserved to be punched.
100% truth…
I dont understand why some women feel they have the right to not be held accountable for their actions…

She started a fight and got rocked… maybe she shouldn’t try to be a tuff guy...

aren't you "christian" bro? what happened to turning the other cheek?

you do pick and choose what you want to preach huh.

indifferent.gif
 jesus never said be a sucker… maybe you missed the part where he broke the tables and chased people with whips…

Also don’t try to quote the bible to belittle my beliefs… and if you do quote the whole verse at least “ do not spare an evil doer…

Originally Posted by djuzi05

This reminds me of one time I found a spot in this crowded parking lot but a dude was standing at the end of it saying it was his. I was already halfway in telling him to move out the way. Then his boy's car came up behind me and 5 cholo dudes hopped and surrounded my car with a barrage of "What's up?!" Then one of them said you can go ahead and take this spot but we're going to F your car up! (sidenote: I was in my 650i) That's was enough for me to take the L and move along
laugh.gif
Yea, that's why you can't be pulling that aggressive stuff with parking spots.  People will key your car/slash your tires.  If anybody wanna argue over a spot or block a spot, you got it. 

Cause I know I want to key people's cars just for parking crazy close to me/over the lines in an empty lot or doing stupid stuff. 

Originally Posted by djuzi05

This reminds me of one time I found a spot in this crowded parking lot but a dude was standing at the end of it saying it was his. I was already halfway in telling him to move out the way. Then his boy's car came up behind me and 5 cholo dudes hopped and surrounded my car with a barrage of "What's up?!" Then one of them said you can go ahead and take this spot but we're going to F your car up! (sidenote: I was in my 650i) That's was enough for me to take the L and move along
laugh.gif
Yea, that's why you can't be pulling that aggressive stuff with parking spots.  People will key your car/slash your tires.  If anybody wanna argue over a spot or block a spot, you got it. 

Cause I know I want to key people's cars just for parking crazy close to me/over the lines in an empty lot or doing stupid stuff. 

There's not even a clear enough/full story for all these "well she deserved it" type responses in here.

There's not even a clear enough/full story for all these "well she deserved it" type responses in here.

I'll bet 3 parking stalls opened up before she hit the ground and went to sleep.

I'll bet 3 parking stalls opened up before she hit the ground and went to sleep.

highman being called out for being not following his religion ftw.....bdw in that other thread i meant FORNICATION not ADULTERY
wink.gif

Jesus DID say turn the other cheek, seems like he was prone to contradicting himself like the rest of us.

You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye,and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person.If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have yourcloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him twomiles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the onewho wants to borrow from you.

Matthew 5:38-42, NIV

But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to thosewho hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreatyou. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also.If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic.Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you,do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.

YES JESUS BASICALLY SAID BE A SUCKA.....if you're gonna practice a religion atleast do it right.
eyes.gif

highman being called out for being not following his religion ftw.....bdw in that other thread i meant FORNICATION not ADULTERY
wink.gif

Jesus DID say turn the other cheek, seems like he was prone to contradicting himself like the rest of us.

You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye,and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person.If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have yourcloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him twomiles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the onewho wants to borrow from you.

Matthew 5:38-42, NIV

But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to thosewho hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreatyou. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also.If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic.Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you,do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.

YES JESUS BASICALLY SAID BE A SUCKA.....if you're gonna practice a religion atleast do it right.
eyes.gif

The only thing going though my mind when reading this article was Lil Jon screaming "Don't start no %++@, it wont be no %++@!"

The only thing going though my mind when reading this article was Lil Jon screaming "Don't start no %++@, it wont be no %++@!"

crazy but i don't believe the lawyer's story. Polite? This is NYC. And why would he flee the scene if he didn't do nothing wrong?

crazy but i don't believe the lawyer's story. Polite? This is NYC. And why would he flee the scene if he didn't do nothing wrong?

Back
Top Bottom