Woman Kills Boyfriend By Sitting on Him

ji2x5k.jpg

Originally Posted by Al Audi

image6129359x.jpg

CLEVELAND, Ohio (CBS/WOIO) An obese woman who killed her boyfriend by sitting on him will not serve any time behind bars.

Photo: Mia Landingham.

Mia Landingham pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter on Wednesday and was sentenced to three years probation and 100 hours of community service, according to CBS affiliate WOIO.

Landingham, who was believed to weigh over 300 pounds at the time of the Aug. 2009 incident, sat on Mikal Middleton-Bey as he was face first on the couch.

According to her lawyer, there was a history of domestic abuse between Landingham and her boyfriend, FOX News reports.

Investigators say the victim was 5'10" tall and weighed 126 pounds. andingham is 5'9" tall.

A police scale that went up to 350 pounds wasn't enough to accurately weigh the Cleveland woman, according to the affiliate.

laugh.gif

When I read the title all I heard in my head was that line from
Deuce Bigalow "That's a huge b!@&$ !"

Damn guess she's feels real bad about being fat now. Probably gonna be anorexic from the grief.

i wish i knew how to quote several posts all at the same time...some of the responses in here are sooo funny.

She killed someone and isnt doing time???? wth I'm i going to court for smh an MIP this is some kindergarten BS.

Back
Top Bottom