woman killed by tiger in beiijing zoo

Both had ignored repeated warnings to stay inside the vehicle, according to local media.

Natural selection

But ayo, on another note.

****** is driving these through a safari?

368A6BB800000578-0-image-a-2_1469304393667.jpg

**** outta here, b.

Not surprised. They have the horrible zoos where they put all these big cats in one enclosure.

Both had ignored repeated warnings to stay inside the vehicle, according to local media.
srsly 
What kinda zoo is that tho lol.

I didn't know they had that.

Im not driving my whip anywhere where there is a loose tiger.

Thats almost jurrasic parkesque
laugh.gif

Even though this is sad, i still laughed at both these responses 

Was driving by the Bronx zoo the other day talking to my mominlaw about something like this happening one day
eek.gif
that tiger better be about that life tho, escaping the Bronx zoo, right into the concrete jungle....he probably won't make it
laugh.gif
 I was watching this documentary about the Bronx in the 70's, the police got a call about a dead body in an abandoned building, they go there and it turns out the be

the skinned carcass of a gorilla.

:lol:  I was watching this documentary about the Bronx in the 70's, the police got a call about a dead body in an abandoned building, they go there and it turns out the be
the skinned carcass of a gorilla.

I don't doubt it....is not a pretty neighborhood....I remember when the cobra escaped, a Twitter handle was made, laughs were had and the cobra ended up going back to the zoo willingly....streets is mean.

Was actually hoping this was one those places where they sedate the cats and have people come take pics and play with them :smh

They have plenty of places like this in the US. Florida has a few, Cali too. Its common sense if you leave the door unlocked, these animals can open the door with their mouths. Make their dinner hella easy if you decide to open the door for them and walk around. They arent stupid :lol:

Last edited:
It was only a few years ago at the san diego zoo that a tiger got loose and killed a guy in the cafeteria. This ain't life of pi, if there's an angry tiger in front of you then you gonna die.

The tiger and tyga gifs got me Rollin lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom