Woman gets face disfigured by acid from random attacker

England need to grow some balls like France and ban the burqa/niqab. It's not English. It looks ridiculous. :smh: :smh:

where the **** are these people getting this kind of acid from?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

**** needs to be tightly controlled
mean.gif

Man, I feel really bad for her. This is messed up, I hope they get this POS. :smh:

Because England's police don't have guns to shoot you with. They just about run free over there if they want. They put it upon the citizens to act with civility, grace, and courtesy. Then someone gets splashed with acid. And how the hell do these folks get their hands on this acid so easily anyways?

Really bizarre and sad. I think that the person with burqa on may have been a super-religious man using it as a disguise. It's just hard to imagine a women randomly doing this to someone for no reason.

Why is this always happening in England?...

HEAVY presence of Muslim women there (I'm not saying Muslims are actually doing these acts) so it's easier for any woman or even a man to put on a burqa as a disguise and blend in.

It's for these very reasons that France banned ALL face coverings in public.

This is sadly common is islamic countries that are super conservative.

Europe is having problem with middle Eastern radical folks ODin out there.

That seems really suspicious to me.

Yep. Reminds me of the woman in Washington who threw acid on her face just for attention. She had a perp description all ready to go and everything. Yes, I know this happens in other parts of the world, but it's not out of the realm of possibility it was self-inflicted.

thats good france did something about the burqa thing, it's like having people running around with ski masks.

england needs to follow in their steps but they're too afraid of the backlash, anytime islam is brought up it incites riots and all types of violent behavior..
mean.gif

I was watching the news the other day and they had this story on a top Russian ballet composer got attacked with acid to the face days before some big show. I hope this never catches on over here

This happen in Detroit a few times too late..

this may be a stupid question but where the hell are these people getting acid from? In ******g India when those guys throw acid on women where do they get this from? I'm really confused about that ****

This happens alot in the middle east. Mostly young girls. We would find them and they would get sent to the states for help and eventually stay in the US.

Saw the aftermath of a stoning.

Girls would get their noses cut off.

They treat the women like trash.

Back
Top Bottom