Woman finds 100k and returns it back to owner

that was really nice of her.
it's funny because i think about if i had a large amount of money and i lost it i would hope the person that found it would do the right thing and returnit to me, yet i know if it was the other way around i dont think i could do the same. SMH@me. double standards FTL.

would of kept it, that's obviously drug money.
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif

this reminds me of no country for old men
c251632d8ac5352378f53359d454d7d1a29f2934.gif
c251632d8ac5352378f53359d454d7d1a29f2934.gif

Def would have returned it if I could have found the person it actually belonged to ( but I would've accepted the $1k reward)

sick.gif
@ all the ppl saying they would keep it forthemselves

the quality of members here is outstanding
eyes.gif

wow. i think that whoever walks around with that much money on them and loses it doesnt deserve to get it back but props to the lady. that person that lost itis a lucky #%#^

idk what i would do with that much money, but giving it back would be a realistic option on my mind.

I'm pretty sure $1000 bills do exist..it's just pretty much all businesses don't accept them for obvious reasons.
Anyways..I didn't even find the money and im thinking about all the new things I'd buy.
laugh.gif

!#%% outta here..im not returning that..depends on who it is..and at most im returning the 30k that i found

I found a bunch of money at a bar once.

I waited all night to see if someone would come back to claim it, asked around to see if anyone had lost any money...

Nobody came forward.

So I paid for my friends' tabs, left the bartender a healthy tip, then bought some groceries and some presents for Toys for Tots.

I felt bad for, like, a day, until I thought "I did good things with that money: I helped my friends, helped the bartender, and helped kids in need. Plus,I picked up some Apple Jacks."

wow at leaving that kinda money hanging in a bathroom stall. If i were walking around with that much and needed to go, I'd hold it. worse came to worse idpouch up that bag and roll it up in my shirt while I handled. damn shes wild for that one.

Who carries 97k in 1k bills around...I would have took that loot so quick......

^^ and who carries is in an envelope......???? I would have to be rocking a fanny pack...!!!
laugh.gif

Personally..........I DEFINITELY WOULD HAVE RETURNED IT!!!

It's not the Karma thing and it's not the whole "right thing to do"

But I would imagine myself in the person shoes who lost the money. Especially a woman who is starting all over again. It's stupid to loose that much"cash" but S**t happens.

Of course....... if this story is real.

I am absolutely not surprised by the responses, especially here!

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Personally..........I DEFINITELY WOULD HAVE RETURNED IT!!!

It's not the Karma thing and it's not the whole "right thing to do"

But I would imagine myself in the person shoes who lost the money. Especially a woman who is starting all over again. It's stupid to loose that much "cash" but S**t happens.

Of course....... if this story is real.

I am absolutely not surprised by the responses, especially here!

Agreed 100%

Back
Top Bottom