WOMAN DIES ON VACATION IN CABO WITH A BROKEN NECK. "FRIENDS" CLAIM ALCOHOL POISONING...

Arrest warrant issued for friend of Shanquella Robinson, Mexican prosecutor says​

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/a...ay/MQIE7D3Z4BF6VJLU5P7X7HG4TU/?outputType=amp

CHARLOTTE — An arrest warrant has been issued in the death of Shanquella Robinson, a Charlotte woman killed while vacationing in Mexico, according to a Mexican prosecutor and confirmed by ABC News.

Daniel de la Rosa Anaya, a prosecutor for the state of Baja California Sur, told ABC a friend of Robinson’s “who is the direct aggressor” is being sought by international authorities on charges of femicide.

Fool traveled hundreds of miles to a resort city, just to fight…. Idiot. It definitely was premeditated. Vacations are for having fun and getting away from the monotony of everyday life, but them suckers went their to brutalize her….

Again that dude saying “Quella, you ain’t gone fight back” angers me

Last edited:
I’m starting to think these folks really thought Mexico was just some lawless land. They bout to get the book on the strength of the ignorance and disrespect.

Gotta travel with the right folks and leave the bs at home…It should never be that serious on vacation

RIP to Shanquella and hope everybody involved gets the book thrown at em, they weren’t her “friends” 4real

Gotta travel with the right folks and leave the bs at home…It should never be that serious on vacation

RIP to Shanquella and hope everybody involved gets the book thrown at em, they weren’t her “friends” 4real
This!

The only thing is you never know how people act on vacation until you’ve traveled with them

Doctor needs to be investigated if someone can't really respond how can other people refuse sending them to the hospital?

I know people in the medical field can be desensitized dealing with what they see on a consistent basis especially when they're probably used to seeing drunk people

I haven't been following this case closely but couldn't they charge em with manslaughter? Didn't one of the girls used the deceased credit card after the murder to fly back home? Isn't that a charge in itself?

I wonder if the victims family will get some get back for those who played a role in this.

If only the men had that energy for these clowns like Zimmerman and Rittenhouse.

I’d pay to see a brick to their face someday.

If only the men had that energy for these clowns like Zimmerman and Rittenhouse.

I’d pay to see a brick to their face someday.
Its not that men don’t have the energy, them fools stay as far as possible from anywhere where it could happen and the average everyday hood dude couldn’t pick either one of them out in a crowd.

Also think it's easier for black girls to attack other black girls vs. Black men assaulting a white-Latino. Black dudes already want to stay out of the way of police so to ask them to put their freedom on the line for the sake of (insert whatever word you want) is wild to ask.

Its not that men don’t have the energy, them fools stay as far as possible from anywhere where it could happen and the average everyday hood dude couldn’t pick either one of them out in a crowd.

Ah, that makes sense. I can imagine those cowards laying low in some small town. Still, I wish someone would recognize them and point them out to fella who’s about that action.

Back
Top Bottom