With all these dead birds and fish..

I heard from a friend that something of a large scale, will ensue in March.. Has anyone heard anything about this??  I Understand that many of you will probably shrug it off saying it's another big hoax.. but the proof is in the pudding.. the latest events are something way out of the ordinary..

I heard from a friend that something of a large scale, will ensue in March.. Has anyone heard anything about this??  I Understand that many of you will probably shrug it off saying it's another big hoax.. but the proof is in the pudding.. the latest events are something way out of the ordinary..

of course something very large is going on in march man

st pattys day in boston
pimp.gif

Lol @ T617..

And not sure.. I'm assuming it all ties into whats been taking place lately all over the world.. I'll try to find out more info..

Lol @ T617..

And not sure.. I'm assuming it all ties into whats been taking place lately all over the world.. I'll try to find out more info..

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Who cares?

I hope the world ends.

Yeah, I said it. END WORLD! END! Right now i Dare you.

Who cares?

I hope the world ends.

Yeah, I said it. END WORLD! END! Right now i Dare you.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

roll.gif
roll.gif
Lol Don't know why I said.. Felt just right though Lol

Back
Top Bottom