wisdom you have picked up over the years

Originally Posted by tizoni

take advantage of the first opportunity, if you don't... then you might never get a chance again
and

use condoms  use condoms use condoms use condoms 

use condoms.

Team. Raw. 
pimp.gif

know your limits.

stay round people who make good money , or who are on the track to that life style.

Signing up for the military you don't belong to yourself anymore and that you are the US government's property while your in.

Glad I didn't join the military. Even though my pops a retired Navy Chief kept pushing me to join and I came close a couple times.

Bottom Line is: Military just isn't for everyone.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Women can be cold...

this.

+ never ask a question that you know deep down you don't want to know the answer to.

You can't please & make everyone like you.

If you try your only going to drive yourself crazy.

Start young, finish younger.

Experience will be you're bestfriend in life. Whether it be something simple or complex, try it all. (Live for the experience. What is life if you've not experienced every thing it has to offer?<-- Personal mantra)

nothing last forever....Enjoy every moment.....

Family is important.......they'll love you from the first till' the last second....

I ask a lot of questions when I'm not sure about something. It irritates me when people never ask questions, so I assume they know what they are doing. This applies to everything. I just don't give a damb anymore.

One thing I learned over my years and especially in college is that financial responsibility is a lost art. Dudes caught up in the "YOLO, cant take it when im gone" attitude get a rude awakening as soon as the funds dry up. I'm not saying dont spend and enjoy your money, but always save a chunk for the hard times.

Also invest in a good leather belt. I've had the same belt for 6+ years and it is still doing its job.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

One thing I learned over my years and especially in college is that financial responsibility is a lost art. Dudes caught up in the "YOLO, cant take it when im gone" attitude get a rude awakening as soon as the funds dry up. I'm not saying dont spend and enjoy your money, but always save a chunk for the hard times.

Also invest in a good leather belt. I've had the same belt for 6+ years and it is still doing its job.
Agree on the belt. I bought a belt from Lands End Canvas for $11. It was $40 retail haha. The leather is really legit though, none of that split leather #$%#. It's so thick and it looks like it will last me a long time.

- Save your $
- If your girl's not ride or die, you can do better
- There's always someone out there that's doing better than you and someone that's doing worse than you
- Be aware of who you're around, snakes lie in the grass
- "No one prepares for failure, but you'll fail if you don't prepare"
- Be yourself

You should always be mindful that what you do in the present will have a either a positive or negative effect on your future. And yes people do judge you based on prior actiivity, it happens all the time. Using that, "My past is my past" line a lot of times doesnt hold up.

Back
Top Bottom