Wisdom teeth out Vol. What to eat?

got my wisdom teeth out today. took less than 15 minutes. pretty easy since it was erupted and coming out.

what did ya eat after getting it done?

apple sauce
soup
mashed potatoes

boost for breakfast, an ensure for dessert?

anything you want? :lol: the same day i got mine taken out i ate everything i pleased

Painkillers 
pimp.gif

Jamba Juice / Robek's ... don't use a straw!

I got all 4 of mine surgically removed... all were impacted... i was out a couple days and actually started a new job 4 days after the procedure.

I'm getting two out tomorrow at 1pm. Could have had it done today but I chickened out and told them I had somewhere to be. I hate the 24-48 hours after getting one out. SUUUUCKS.

not looking forward to this. i have 4 that need to be removed. i hear everyone reacts differently. many i know got it done and felt like nothing happened after. im hoping i can schedule for an early sat this fall and bang out the weekend with recovery.

I don't know about what to eat.

But this thread got me really wanting a nice cold icee right about now. :smokin

anything you want? :lol: the same day i got mine taken out i ate everything i pleased

No you didn't.

OP, soft foods for a couple of days. Be careful of getting rice and other foods in the empty socket.

^ not much pain right now

its been a couple hrs and im eating mash potatoes and some chicken soup.
dentist told me to stay away from rice and other foods that may get stuck in there.

hopefully, the pain doesnt kick in, lol

if you don't go to an oral surgeon to get your wisdom teeth pulled out (I had 3 in my gums, 1 halfway out), YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG :smh:

you're knocked out the whole time & when you wake up...you get a golden ticket (prescription) for Hydrocodone syrup & Tylenol 3s :smokin

but as for the food: Popeye's mashed potatoes, soup, soft-serve ice cream. main thing is DON'T USE ANY STRAWS & thoroughly clean out your mouth after every meal to prevent dry socket

Last edited:
^ depends on your insurance plan. I paid a $150 deductible for the surgery & $15/20 co-pay for the meds. less than $200 altogether

^because they can cause your blood clots to rupture. it's like the second thing they tell you after they finish removing the teeth lol

I just got mine out the on thursday and ate whatever i wanted :lol: . But now im feeling slight discomfort in my bottom one that just started coming in a couple days ago :smh: . Prob gonna have to go to an oral surgeon or something :'(

Back
Top Bottom