Wiping the butt vol. do you stand or sit?

I don't think dudes realize standing is just this, but a few degrees higher and more clearance. No cheek holding for me, wipe till clean. Your cheeks don't clench up, the hell.
exactly, team sit acting like folks are out here standing straight up 

Yall ever be at someone's house and end up wiping with the hand towel?

You ever come across that dried up poo crumb knotted in the woods when wiping and just say f it and pull it out, ripping the hairs out with it? Then look at it in the TP and it's looking like a tumbleweed?

Also, how are yall cleaning your *** in the shower. Do you shampoo AND condition the hairs? Do you comb after?

Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
Any of Yall wipe and wipe over and over still to find skid marks and just accept defeat, pull up the pants and take the L?

I never take the skid L.

My routine involves me rolling into the bathroom on a floor that's different than the one I work on, grabbing a handful of paper towels, wetting them in the sink, sitting them on top of the toilet paper shield contraption and after I do work, I clean myself like I just drop a turd in Niagara Falls and I dipped my butt right on the cliff where the water is extra powerful. Can't be working with an itchy booty. :smh:

Depends, if I'm close to a shower, no company, I'm saying **** it. Otherwise I'm I'm wiping away like the karate kid in training. Walking round with that itch and smelling it mentally ain't the move.

You know skid marks are usually caused by "hair" (let's just say). By that virtue, no hair, no skid marks. Jusssssssssssss sayin

Yall ever be at someone's house and end up wiping with the hand towel?

You ever come across that dried up poo crumb knotted in the woods when wiping and just say f it and pull it out, ripping the hairs out with it? Then look at it in the TP and it's looking like a tumbleweed?

Also, how are yall cleaning your *** in the shower. Do you shampoo AND condition the hairs? Do you comb after?

Asking for a friend.

in the shower i pour dove liquid soap into ny crack then bend over making the angle the water hits my crack an angle where the water has the most force to get all the gunk out

i stay in that position and occasionly look back at it to see if the water running into the drain is clear yet or not

in the shower i pour dove liquid soap into ny crack then bend over making the angle the water hits my crack an angle where the water has the most force to get all the gunk out

i stay in that position and occasionly look back at it to see if the water running into the drain is clear yet or not
:rofl:
Just dont let Toothpick catch you in the shower

Last edited:

4xlvm.gif

Them stand up guys might put da nose trimmer in the booty but not me no sir.

Back
Top Bottom