William Shatner Interviews DC Sniper. Re-Airs on 8-1 on A & E @12pm

thats insane what can be caused by an absent father and neglectful mother.
On one hand i sort of feel sorry for the guy because even since he left the womb he has had a really rough and messed up life, but on the other hand, thats still not a reason to run around killing innocent people

r.i.p to those that died
tired.gif

thats insane what can be caused by an absent father and neglectful mother.
On one hand i sort of feel sorry for the guy because even since he left the womb he has had a really rough and messed up life, but on the other hand, thats still not a reason to run around killing innocent people

r.i.p to those that died
tired.gif

I went to High School with this cat. No lie.. We had the same History class. Even hooped it up with dude before. Seemed like a normal kid too me. He seemed to know more about American History than everyone else in the class, after coming from Jamaica or wherever. He was only enrolled for about 6 months or something before all this happened. I just remember every major news corporation being on campus, hella people tryna get their 15 mins of fame like they knew the guy. They stayed at the Mission but also had links back in Tacoma.

I went to High School with this cat. No lie.. We had the same History class. Even hooped it up with dude before. Seemed like a normal kid too me. He seemed to know more about American History than everyone else in the class, after coming from Jamaica or wherever. He was only enrolled for about 6 months or something before all this happened. I just remember every major news corporation being on campus, hella people tryna get their 15 mins of fame like they knew the guy. They stayed at the Mission but also had links back in Tacoma.

Back
Top Bottom