Will You Blue Tint Your 2012 Columbia's?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I hope the production tint is dark and obvious........the darker the tint, the longer the sole color will last.
All of this.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I hope the production tint is dark and obvious........the darker the tint, the longer the sole color will last.
All of this.

We don't even know yet if they're coming out.

I'm thinking they'll probably come with blue tinted soles if ever.

We don't even know yet if they're coming out.

I'm thinking they'll probably come with blue tinted soles if ever.

if they do drop they should make it a clear blue sole similar to how the black red XIs have a red sole. Prevents yellow and promotes longevity.

if they do drop they should make it a clear blue sole similar to how the black red XIs have a red sole. Prevents yellow and promotes longevity.

the cool greys and silver ann. both had the blue tint clear soles.. i wouldnt understand if they didnt continue it.. i guess you'll have a better idea by concords at the end of this year.. if the concords have it too i cant imagine they would just not on the columbias

the cool greys and silver ann. both had the blue tint clear soles.. i wouldnt understand if they didnt continue it.. i guess you'll have a better idea by concords at the end of this year.. if the concords have it too i cant imagine they would just not on the columbias

the way jb's been tinting soles all willy-nilly on releases that didn't originally have blue (or look right for that matter) like the cg xi's and black metallic v's, i wouldn't be surprised if they deprived us of the blue tint on these. they're in the business of fuggin w/ us.

the way jb's been tinting soles all willy-nilly on releases that didn't originally have blue (or look right for that matter) like the cg xi's and black metallic v's, i wouldn't be surprised if they deprived us of the blue tint on these. they're in the business of fuggin w/ us.

I would rather see them retro the Black/Red since I still have a DS pair of Columbia's, but they have yellowed just as most everyone elses so I wouldnt mind either really

I would rather see them retro the Black/Red since I still have a DS pair of Columbia's, but they have yellowed just as most everyone elses so I wouldnt mind either really

Originally Posted by babyJs23

My decision to do it or not will come once 2012 arrives and they release. For now, I'm just concentrating on the Concord release
smile.gif

What he said^^^

Back
Top Bottom