nerd.gif

16.5s were epic.

I have a pair of 16.5's I use for the gym and basketball

They were cool

Those OnesixOneSeven's or whatever they are are basically .5's

I have a pair of 16.5's I use for the gym and basketball

They were cool

Those OnesixOneSeven's or whatever they are are basically .5's

jb need to focus in to good quality shoes, instead of making random shoes........

jb need to focus in to good quality shoes, instead of making random shoes........

the .5 series makes MUCH more sense than that stupid upcoming "=23" garbage. seriously, imagine a 18+5 or a 19+4 or a 22+1. yuck.

the .5 series makes MUCH more sense than that stupid upcoming "=23" garbage. seriously, imagine a 18+5 or a 19+4 or a 22+1. yuck.

I think JB may've switched the .5 concept for the =23 concept. The 16.5s are rivaled only by the 12.5s in my opinion.

I think JB may've switched the .5 concept for the =23 concept. The 16.5s are rivaled only by the 12.5s in my opinion.

i think they actually stopped doing the .5 series because it limited them to only mashing 2 shoes thus limiting the grosteque

i think they actually stopped doing the .5 series because it limited them to only mashing 2 shoes thus limiting the grosteque

whatever happened to the 14.5s?? there were pics of them about a year ago, they looked cool

whatever happened to the 14.5s?? there were pics of them about a year ago, they looked cool

Originally Posted by AirMax718

artist renderings I think but those could have been DOPE!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirMax718

artist renderings I think but those could have been DOPE!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom